Advertisement

Author Topic: That's right folks, the mystery meat is back for a limited time, I got mine  (Read 6362 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
...Probably not all that healthy but hey, moderation... ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just in case you're not aware that only certain participating McD restaurants offer it, gotta use the McRib Finder first:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Well I'm adding tomato to mine.  I need that acid juice to neutralize all them bbq sauce. 

If they need to bring it back then it means that mcrib was a well known and favorite sandwich by mcd. 

Not too sure about mctasty.  I always called it mcnasty when I placed my order. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Mystery?  It's fking pork, dumass!  ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

yeah but how do you know that you are not eating a portion of the pork anus?   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
yeah but how do you know that you are not eating a portion of the pork anus?   :2funny:
Still pork.  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Still pork.  ;D

Someone is still foaming at the mouth for being proven wrong with facts...Can't even keep his worthless words ("ignore") and he not only reply once but twice..

The McRib has been coined the term "mystery meat" for a long time now but don't expect someone so worthless to know..What a "fking dumass!"  ;D

No wonder another PH member pointed out how much this "dumass" is in love with Trump... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, despite his words, he'll crawl back due to the heavy foaming... O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
 :2funny: :2funny:  Okay, I'll admit it, I just said that to get theKing to go bullistic again today.  It's just too easy.  Had my laugh for the day now. You be good and don't go shoot up a postal office or anything, okay?   :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
:2funny: :2funny:  Okay, I'll admit it, I just said that to get theKing to go bullistic again today.  It's just too easy.  Had my laugh for the day now. You be good and don't go shoot up a postal office or anything, okay?   :2funny:

See what I mean by he'll crawl back... ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for going "bullistic" and laughing at yourself since you're the one that cried "ignore"..

It's not "too easy" keeping your words when your foam takes over..I know I know because you have mirrored that Trump behavior many times now...

Therefore "You be good and don't go shoot up a postal office or anything, okay?"  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
See what I mean by he'll crawl back... ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for going "bullistic" and laughing at yourself since you're the one that cried "ignore"..

It's not "too easy" keeping your words when your foam takes over..I know I know because you have mirrored that Trump behavior many times now...

Therefore "You be good and don't go shoot up a postal office or anything, okay?"  ;D
Awe, that's nice.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I keep checking, but there's nothing indicating it's in sac.

I WANTS TO TRY IT!

I'm little surprised because Sac has a decent size population. According to the article below, there's only 10,000 locations that participate and I was able to find one (yes just one in Sac) using their locator and it's in the hood (8940 POCKET RD   SACRAMENTO, CA)...They also advise folks to call ahead in case the restaurant already sold out...Good luck, like I said, it's probably not all that healthy but moderation is the key kind of like drinking soda or beer or eating "junk" snacks..:

McDonald’s McRib Is Back and Ready to Ruin You This Fall

There are few things certain in life — death, taxes, whatever — but all of the U.S. can at least rest secure in the knowledge that the McDonald’s McRib is lurking out there, just waiting to sporadically resurface and lead its cult followers on a frenzied chase for rubbery, barbecue sauce-slathered, pork patty sandwiches before the corporate gods snatch them away once more.

This year, McDonald’s announced on Thursday, the McRib is returning on October 7 in more than 10,000 U.S. restaurants. This is one of the biggest rollouts of the McRib — which first appeared on McDonald’s menu in 1981 — in recent years, as Business Insider points out. The McRib, essentially the PSL of meat sandwiches, inspires a sort of well-practiced devotion that seems almost quaint in the age of disruptive Popeyes sandwich mania and stoner-grade Cheetos mozzarella sticks: fans regularly contribute to McRib Locator, a crowdsourced tracker of the elusive sandwich.

To find the nearest McDonald’s selling the McRib, here’s the chain’s official tracker. Happy hunting, you sick freak.

https://www.eater.com/2019/10/4/20898674/mcdonalds-mcrib-return-october-7

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Awe, that's nice.

"Awe, that's"...foam.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
It does have a cult following  ;D:

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
Mind you thequeen doesn't know the difference between pork or beef!  ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
Someone is still foaming at the mouth for being proven wrong with facts...Can't even keep his worthless words ("ignore") and he not only reply once but twice..

The McRib has been coined the term "mystery meat" for a long time now but don't expect someone so worthless to know..What a "fking dumass!"  ;D

No wonder another PH member pointed out how much this "dumass" is in love with Trump... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, despite his words, he'll crawl back due to the heavy foaming... O0

"Google is your friend."

McRib is a barbecue-flavored pork sandwich periodically sold by the international fast food restaurant chain McDonald's. It was first introduced to the McDonald's menu in 1981, following test marketing the year before.

Just facts!

Advertisements