Advertisement

Author Topic: There was a shooting at dala thai  (Read 830 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
There was a shooting at dala thai
« on: January 09, 2020, 07:40:50 AM »
I was just youtubing and came across it.
I cant belive this is still a thing.  It was literally still over gang colors.

I remember back in the 90's and I guess you could say early 2000's, but we are 2020 now, soweird seeing this kinda stuff still perpetuated.

You would think this kind of stuff wouldhave faded by now but oddly its still a thing.  The people involved, one was not even over 20 years old.  Not even born yet when hmong gangs started back in the 90's.  To think that the culture has kept itself going.  Have we not progress enough as people to leave this kind of stuff behind?

In France, the concept of Hmong gangsters dont even exist according to some of the hmongs ive talked to there.  Why cant we be like them? They see no value, no infatuation, no nothing in that sort of lifestyle and culture.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: There was a shooting at dala thai
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:02:25 AM »
you're 2000 and late bruh....and, as long as there're young rebellious youngsters.  anything can happen.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 11:13:44 AM »
Those boys need help.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:50:13 AM »
It's called fashion statement to the younger generations these days. White faggots like MAGA famongers and conservative Yankees don't understand what's the code of conducts that most gangsters do to other gang members. They think they're different to minorities, in the reality they're not. By the look at their famous universities, the white fraternities do terrible things to the female students by lying and raping. Until trouble comes, they think money can buy freedom for covering up their evil wrongdoings. So much for make America great again. :idiot2: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements