Advertisement

Author Topic: PH resident dummies: hmgRock and YAX, this is why YOU ARE WRONG....  (Read 900 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
...for every time you two feel compelled to post up pics of white cisgender males who are TRUMP supporters, YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE THE TYPICAL UNEDUCATED MINORITY.

For starters, whether or not those people are racists, IT DOESN'T MATTER because none of them are trying to impose their views in your neighborhoods. They aren't coming into your towns and demanding that you change for them. THEY SIMPLY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE BY THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR POLICIES.

On the other hand, it is you and those like you who are instigating trouble because you insist on going into their neighborhoods to impose your views.

Not sure why you feel so butthurt if white people don't want you in their neighborhoods. If you had pride in your own neighborhood with your own people then you wouldn't want to even move to white areas.

BUT YOU KNOW THAT HMONG, BLACKS, AND HISPANICS ARE DIRTY AS HELL AND ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND CAN'T WORK WITH THEIR OWN.

This is why I don't have time to waste on white people when the dirt is in my own Hmong people's backyard.

Why don't you focus attention on cleaning up your own people's corruption before attempting to fight white power.  :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
You don’t see them NAZI wearing MAGA HAT??

You blind or something ???

Need your vision check

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
you are like those ghost from the movie THE SIXTH SENSE
only see what, what you want to see

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
...for every time you two feel compelled to post up pics of white cisgender males who are TRUMP supporters, YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE THE TYPICAL UNEDUCATED MINORITY.

For starters, whether or not those people are racists, IT DOESN'T MATTER because none of them are trying to impose their views in your neighborhoods. They aren't coming into your towns and demanding that you change for them. THEY SIMPLY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE BY THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR POLICIES.

On the other hand, it is you and those like you who are instigating trouble because you insist on going into their neighborhoods to impose your views.

Not sure why you feel so butthurt if white people don't want you in their neighborhoods. If you had pride in your own neighborhood with your own people then you wouldn't want to even move to white areas.

BUT YOU KNOW THAT HMONG, BLACKS, AND HISPANICS ARE DIRTY AS HELL AND ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND CAN'T WORK WITH THEIR OWN.

This is why I don't have time to waste on white people when the dirt is in my own Hmong people's backyard.

Why don't you focus attention on cleaning up your own people's corruption before attempting to fight white power.  :idiot2:

Come on now, babe. Don't forget about BBQ Becky case. She didn't leave Black people alone when they're having a very nice day barbecuing at park. Everyone in town including cops know the park was very much legal place for barbecue and picnic. Also don't forget about the NY racist lawyer aka Aaron Schlossberg who doesn't mind his own business when it comes to speaking another language like Spanish. No one in the restaurant was speaking to him yet he demanded a group of Mexican gals to speak mainly English while residing in America. FYI, America has no official language. English is not universal either. It was borrowed language from Greek, Latin, French, and Roman.

Not a single minority was fighting against White people. It's the Whites were having problems because of their stingyiness.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile

When they say, 'Build the Wall', or shoot unarmed Blacks, that is bringing it to our neighborhood.  What drug are you on?  Let me guess, you think you are white? LOL

I made you read this.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Let the white men to fight for you.  IF they win, you also win since you are riding on his rights as well.

It is best for you to stay at home and protest in the comfort of your home.  You can cry as loud as you want and be safe while at it. 

Go white boy, go white boy go.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol

i got nothing but love
i carry gun in-case my neighbor decided to turn against me 

hahaha

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
truth be told, it's these "white" folks that will walk the mile and stand at the capitol for hmgrock when he's getting his gun confiscated.
it's these trump supporter that will protest and break governmental orders (not laws but orders) so Yax can go outside.

i could careless for the color of their skin but the fundamental values they hold.

Advertisements