Advertisement

Author Topic: MN Mayor is Weak Sauce and Potus Trump is right in his tweet  (Read 295 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Mayor is responsible for the destruction of his own city. Should not get any FED emergency funds to rebuild the city. He allowed lawlessness under the guise of civil disobedience. Now these thugs know that any time shit doesn't go their way, it's a free tv from Target. They're allowed to throw a tantrum while real patriots who protest in the name of freedom are demonized.

THIS IS THE WAY OF LIBERAL BULLSHYT.

Next time you get raped by one of these MOFOS, Mayor Frey will say the dude is a product of systemic racism.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER LIVE IN A CITY WITH A LARGE BLACK POPULATION. NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO WILD OUT AND THE LIBERAL MAYOR/GOVERNOR IS JUST GOING TO EXCUSE IT.

Now you dumb minority LIBTARDS might as well just give over your women and children.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Too bad they didn't get to Hmong Village. Let's see if you Hmong liberal men have the guts to protect your shyt.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GUESS "NO" BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S A "NO".

Stop talking about Hmong Teb chaws when you can't even protect your own homes from thugs.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements