Advertisement

Author Topic: THE DEMONRATS AND THEIR MINIONS HAVE BEEN LYING AS USUAL...Check out this video  (Read 523 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFMtR_vTKDI

If you don't believe that the Demonrats orchestrated all this bulls.hit to throw our country into chaos so that they can do a power grab, then you better hope that you don't run into me. Biatch, I will fck you up.

Not only am I tired of leftist liberals but I am disgusted by Hmong Leftist Liberals.

I'm at a point where I will throw your babies into a river.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Just help people instead of talking a lot and bragging they came up a cure.  :(

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile

Says the one that threw her elderly mother "into a river" despite all the sacrificed her mom made to give her the "world". ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFMtR_vTKDI

If you don't believe that the Demonrats orchestrated all this bulls.hit to throw our country into chaos so that they can do a power grab, then you better hope that you don't run into me. Biatch, I will fck you up.

Not only am I tired of leftist liberals but I am disgusted by Hmong Leftist Liberals.

:2funny: :2funny:  Republicans are against abortion because  BNM won't have any babies to throw into a river if you abort.   :2funny: :2funny:

But seriously.. Just like that, all lives matter no longer matters to to the Right.  ;D

Advertisements