Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?  (Read 11894 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2020, 07:48:14 PM »
I am republican because of these two primary reasons, individual accountability and the second amendment. Ammunition and firearms are cheaper when they're in office. Trump has done nothing to hurt me financially, if anything he was doing well until the pandemic. My other two measures of a good leader, employment rate and the stock market. I voted for him because I can't stand the left and their lack of individual accountability .

I’m in the middle
An independent
Don’t matter who win
I will play my game

I don’t care about your illegalize of buttsex (gay right)
Yall can fight over butt sex
Why i loot the treasure $$$$$

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2020, 01:59:18 AM »
I appreciate this threat.  Thanks guys.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2020, 06:05:01 AM »
After reading all the comments y'all made, y'all too hilarious.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2020, 12:24:57 PM »
Well, he is like Schindler dude.

Sorry, you lost me. Are you referring to Oskar Schindler? If so, I think you’re way off base.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2020, 12:37:19 PM »
bro

they something wrong with that dude
he just toss all these ALT RIGHT YOUTUBER
like they someone special that we should be paying attention too

and if you don't know it
he call you dumb and stupid

hahaha

SORRY, I DON'T WATCH THOSE SHYT

Sorry, you lost me. Are you referring to Oskar Schindler? If so, I think you’re way off base.

Bro....

Nobody know these YOUTUBER people you talking about
Are they someone special we should be aware off

What about KOU VANG

you heard about that cat???

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2020, 12:41:47 PM »
I am republican because of these two primary reasons, individual accountability and the second amendment. Ammunition and firearms are cheaper when they're in office. Trump has done nothing to hurt me financially, if anything he was doing well until the pandemic. My other two measures of a good leader, employment rate and the stock market. I voted for him because I can't stand the left and their lack of individual accountability .

I also consider myself a Republican... and I do believe in individual accountability, but would not that include accountability from everyone? Especially someone with so much power and influence? I don’t recall Reagan, Bush or Dole constantly bullying people in public and I am sure they never uttered Fake News and I remember all of them released their tax records. As for voting for someone who can give you a cheaper price on guns and ammos is an argument that’s  as ridiculous and idiotic as voting for someone who can get you laid. If anything, vote for someone who will make our country stronger, more safe and prosperous.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2020, 12:45:11 PM »
I also consider myself a Republican... and I do believe in individual accountability, but would not that include accountability from everyone? Especially someone with so much power and influence? I don’t recall Reagan, Bush or Dole constantly bullying people in public and I am sure they never uttered Fake News and I remember all of them released their tax records. As for voting for someone who can give you a cheaper price on guns and ammos is an argument that’s  as ridiculous and idiotic as voting for someone who can get you laid. If anything, vote for someone who will make our country stronger, more safe and prosperous.

than why are we bailing out all these AIRLINE and companies??
shouldn't it be their individual responsibility
 to keep a LITTLE BIT OF CASH ON HAND FOR TIMES LIKE THIS

ahhahaha

that's just funny
i say let the FREE MARKET DOES IT JOB
let them go bankrupt
CAPITALISM AT IT FINEST

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2020, 12:49:44 PM »
The Republican line keeps shifting right so anyone who was once a Republican but isn't a Trump supporter is now a far left liberal by today's standards.  ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2020, 01:43:53 PM »

I don't think you understand the essence of individual accountability if you're concerned with others' accountability . I hate Donald Trump as a human being, don't get me wrong but what has he done up until the pandemic that has hurt me or you or anyone else directly? What does him not revealing his taxes have to do with me? What does him mistreating women have to do with me? What does him lying to the masses have anything to do with me because I'm intelligent enough to decipher fact from fiction? Were former presidents just as corrupt if not more. Yes, Bill Clinton (great president btw because of the economy he built at the time). Nothing! Till this day I'm still working for my paycheck and if anything my stock investments were performing well. Unemployment was at record low. Ammunition and guns were plentiful. These are things I only care about, my livelihood and my pocket book. Obviously Obama and Biden did something not right, not right enough that Americans wanted change. I hate all politicians to be frank, be it the right and/or the left. It's unfortunate that the pandemic hit because had it not been for the corona virus, Trump would be a lock for the next 4 yrs which I support because all of this bs the social left wants us to believe about Trump, has very little to with me directly.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:07:00 PM by one-tai »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2020, 02:32:29 PM »
Tomorrow is election day and go vote if you haven't already.   I don't care who you vote for...go exercise your right.  No matter who is in the WH, you're still responsible for yourself, doesn't change this fact.   Life will go on..

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2020, 02:58:24 PM »
I put my TRUMP card in already.

No fawking Biden because he hates gooks like us.

oh brother...
you been greatly MISINFORM

there a reason why those racist hating NAZI wear MAGA hat

it's okay
i already cancel you out
hahahah

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2020, 04:04:51 PM »
Not really, look below  ;D:

I like trump ...

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2020, 04:46:40 PM »
1. Trump is a womanizer; Oskar Schindler is a womanizer.

2. Trump saved black people from the democrats and their reformation of slavery in prison camps; Oskar Schindler saved his Jews from concentration camps, hoping they don't go to Auschwitz.

Two things that are quite similar about Trump and Schindler.

I truly hope this was a joke...

Oskar may or may not have been a womanizer, I don’t know and could careless as he’s not running to be my next president. But for the sake of arguing let’s just say Oskar was womanizer. Your comparison of what these two men accomplished is grossly incorrect, unfair, and down right dangerous.

Trump’s prison reform, or as you put it, “saving blacks people from Democrats” is simply that, a prison reform bill. In detail, Trump signed a prison reform bill that may reduce the sentences of some convicted criminals, allow them access to certain incentives or privileges or to move some felonies to less restrictive holdings. Trump did not author the bill nor introduce it, his only effort was to signed it.

On the other hand, Oskar lost millions of his own personal wealth while working tirelessly to bribe Nazi officials and officers and risking his own personal safety to save thousands of Jews from certain death in the gas chambers of Nazi’s concentration camps. Moreover, these people were completely free of any crimes to humanity, other than being born of Jewish ancestry.

Your comparison as I noted above is not only grossly incorrect, it’s extremely dangerous and hurtful. It is a slap in the face of those Jews who escaped or were systematically killed in the gas chambers and concentration camps. These two are not even close and shame on you for even suggesting it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2020, 05:47:05 PM »
Fine. If you like being a racist turd, so be it. Because I am racist towards to racist culture like you. If you like being racist, I will take your freedom to perform racism away, lock you up, making sure you stay away from Facebook. THE END!

Bro...

No need to be a racist
I slept with a black girl before
It was fun and wild, ran out of juice but she kept going
YOU MISSING OUT ON YOUR OWN BEYONCE EXPERIENCE

No need to hate

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2020, 06:31:13 PM »
I slept with a girl once and she ruined my boner since she SUCKS in bed. I got used since she came before throwing me out like trash as she wouldn't let me cum. I got used as a toy when my cousin took me for a 120 in Sacramento, which is what they called for sex, I slept with a Taiwan girl who toyed me and dumped me. I didn't want to say SHIET; I got pissed; I didn't want to disrespect my cousin for selecting a girl who only uses a guy's DIICK for her enjoyment and not a two way around. This is the truth.

Anyway, I support Trump because I showed you Biden already on the Youtube. Even in debates, you refuse because you think it's propaganda. Have you ever debate against someone who has a better mouth than yours? If not, SIT YO ASSS DOWN because I will NEVER challenge someone who is an expert at talking and debating. You refuse to look at Ben Shapiro; you refuse to look at William Lane Craig; you refuse to look at Alex O'Connor who is an atheist; you refuse to look at Dinesh D'souza; you refuse to look at almost anything I give you because you're a lazy turd who doesn't like books. I'm a book freak that abuses it until you want to punch me in the face. This is why I don't get friends since my uncle from my dad side, he's crazy and talks all day about hunting that drives everyone to go away from him. Me, I talk about history, books, and science that makes you want to punch me in the face.

Again, you don't read books. You look into Hmong stupid shiet that doesn't benefit your life or anything. It's no wonder why do you 8 to 5.

Bro...

I don’t watch those ALT RIGHT HATE PODCAST
There a reason why those NAZI wear MAGA hat

I just don’t want to see you get beat up by them NAZI

Advertisements