Advertisement

Author Topic: If racism is a deal breaker for you in America, please GTFO  (Read 966 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
If racism is a deal breaker for you in America, please GTFO
« on: October 25, 2020, 11:14:57 AM »
Isn't it funny how the most whitewashed minorities and the lowliest of blacks are so preoccupied with racism and call it a deal breaker but THEY WON'T GET THE F.CK OUT?

Meanwhile, there are foreigners risking life and limb to come to America. They could give a f.ck about any potential racism because they know it's worse from where they come from. A white person making insensitive comments is not enough for them to stay back. Not when living in America means they can find employment or employ themselves. Not when living in America means their children can attend school. Not when it means they can save and become homeowners. And if they wanted to, they could obtain a college degree and improve their lives.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: If racism is a deal breaker for you in America, please GTFO
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 03:21:54 PM »
Get out and go where?
Born him and raise here

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 06:01:17 AM »
I can't move and get out of the U.S. My sexy gals need me here for good 'O times. heh heh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 08:00:24 AM »
The suggestion that you get out is Republican terrorists telling you that you are a coward.  If you don't like Trump, get out, run away.  That's their message.  The fact that you chose to stay and fight their corruption and brainwashing shows that you are brave and smart enough to do what's right. 

We stay because we are brave enough to stand up to the corruption.  BNM is not brave enough to stand up so she cowards in fear and submit to their authoritarian rule and she thinks that by doing this, they will protect her under their racist umbrella.  Some conservative Hmong people do the same thing she does.  They think that by not fighting and letting Trump take over the country, that they will be on his good side.  Kind of like how, when she's faces with a bully who's bigger than her, she lets the bully beat her up and doesn't try to fight back because she thinks that if she fights back, the bully might get angry and hurt her even more so she just takes the beating and cries.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 08:22:12 AM »
@BLNM, well said. The United States isn't perfect but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Viva MAGA!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 12:54:50 PM »
Isn't it funny how the most whitewashed minorities and the lowliest of blacks are so preoccupied with racism and call it a deal breaker but THEY WON'T GET THE F.CK OUT?

Meanwhile, there are foreigners risking life and limb to come to America. They could give a f.ck about any potential racism because they know it's worse from where they come from. A white person making insensitive comments is not enough for them to stay back. Not when living in America means they can find employment or employ themselves. Not when living in America means their children can attend school. Not when it means they can save and become homeowners. And if they wanted to, they could obtain a college degree and improve their lives.
  If Trump loses, will you leave GTFO then?

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »
Does racism exists, absolutely... is it new? No. Is it as widespread or as pronounced as the media makes it out to be? No.  So here’s the real issue and there’s no way around it. Racism has been and will forever continue to be a part of our lives, in some form and shape. So....

People can use racism as a crutch and give themselves an excuse to be idle, to be lazy and to be victims or they can see racism as an opportunity for self improvement, a motivation to exceed and a tool to better themselves and their neighbors. The lazy and opportunistic people will always find a way to talk themselves out of any situation... whether it is racism or poverty. To say I am oppressed, I am a victim, my life is written to fail is totally false and ignorant.  But it is also foolish and incredibly stupid to say racism don’t exist.

At the end of the day, it’s how you choose to look at it and how you can adjust your attitudes towards it that will define your future and the outcome.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 02:23:47 PM »
@BLNM, well said. The United States isn't perfect but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Viva MAGA!

Come on now.  We all know that no where else wants you.  Dont' forget to thank the vietnam war that got you here in the first place.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 03:53:28 PM »
Well hid did cried "PH sucks" but continues to crawl back so his words are not worth anything.. ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 05:11:02 PM »
Well hid did cried "PH sucks" but continues to crawl back so his words are not worth anything.. ;D

If ph sucks for him then he should GT "Big" FO 

:2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2020, 04:17:28 PM »
If ph sucks for him then he should GT "Big" FO 

:2funny:

True but he's as worthless as his words so he has no choice to tuck his tail between his legs and shamelessly crawl back.. ;D

That sucks and PH sucks too.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:20:41 PM by theking »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »

i hear Mexico is nice this time of year.  And Don’t worry, they sent all their criminals up here already, you’ll be real safe there.

Advertisements