Advertisement

Author Topic: For all you Asian that keep supporting Dems and the Left...  (Read 697 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
For all you Asian that keep supporting Dems and the Left...
« on: December 17, 2020, 10:28:43 PM »
Just because you're bending to their every whim, you think you're safe. Think again... they're coming for you.

You're being lump with Whites...
https://www.westernjournal.com/wa-school-district-decides-not-classify-asian-students-people-color/

You're promoting a "toxic" culture, "Asian Supremacy" and you're a racist if you don't bow to lib/dem/pro-@ssive policies. Just be a little sheep and do as they tell you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfx_NB2y2to

The Left/Dems don't give a crap about Asian... but you keep supporting them. I guess some Asian are like blacks, blindly supporting a party that won't give them the time of day... Pres Johnson was proven correct when he utter these words, "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have those N-word voting Democrats for 200 years."

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: For all you Asian that keep supporting Dems and the Left...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 07:38:55 AM »
It's not about whether the Dems give a crap.  It's about the fact that the Repubs are racist facists and that makes them a threat to all minorities.

I'd be the first to join the Republican team if you can kick the facists, rebel flag carrying rednecks, kkk members and proud boys off the team.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 07:53:18 AM »
Bro....

They got NAZI who wear MAGA HAT on the right
And white supremacy

hahaha

Thats 1000x worst

God did not created man...man created god

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 08:14:46 AM »
This guy...

"We're not racist, we have black friends!" - EVERY DAMN REPUBLICAN

Racism isn't exclusive to political parties or affiliation. It just so happens that the current GOP has aligned itself with bigots and racist and vice versa. I mean, if they burn crosses, wear Nazi iconography and hate colored folks, they're raci-...I should say GOPs.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 10:12:53 AM »
I don't vote along party line... I vote for the man who inspires me to see a better America for everyone.  I know the gov't does not have the answers for many of society's problems and I don't rely on the gov't for my survival.  We live in the greatest country on earth where dreams can become possibilities if you are willing to work hard.

This current Pres. I don't see how anyone can say he's a good President unless you've been brain washed or your values  aligned with his.  That's my personal opinion. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 10:29:23 AM »
trump calling the virus

"kung flu"
"china virus"

don't offend you?
our great great great great grand parent from china

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 12:26:31 PM »
Here's a perfect example of a TRUE Trump disciple, even share the same "negative" behavioral traits such as lying, all talk, no walk and hypocrisies  ;D:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 08:04:39 AM »
I don't vote along party line... I vote for the man who inspires me to see a better America for everyone.  I know the gov't does not have the answers for many of society's problems and I don't rely on the gov't for my survival.  We live in the greatest country on earth where dreams can become possibilities if you are willing to work hard.

This current Pres. I don't see how anyone can say he's a good President unless you've been brain washed or your values  aligned with his.  That's my personal opinion.
so you’ll jump party lines if the GOP kicks the KKK, nazis and proudboys off the team, right?

Advertisements