Advertisement

Author Topic: Why church people obsessed at the end of time?  (Read 126 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Why church people obsessed at the end of time?
« on: April 08, 2021, 09:42:48 PM »
All these rapture BS
Jesus coming BS
anti christ. BS
Mark of the beast BS

DAMN

people been saying that forever

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +903
    • View Profile
Re: Why church people obsessed at the end of time?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 09:58:20 PM »
That's like asking why "pathological" and compulsive LIARs are so obsessed with LYING..

As it's also all "BS" when LIARs LIE...

Some are so obsessed that even when caught red-handed, they continue to dig their lying holes deeper instead of doing the right thing. For example lying about a "blank" COVID vaccine shot card and then getting caught red-handed by others:

That's a blank appt card. They schedule your 2nd shot.

You would know that IF you received your first.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 10:30:54 PM »
All these rapture BS
Jesus coming BS
anti christ. BS
Mark of the beast BS

DAMN

people been saying that forever

Answer to that question: these Christians have been reading bible too much.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 01:40:37 AM »
Answer to that question: these Christians have been reading bible too much.  ;D

The Book of Daniel prophecied the fall of Babylon, Greece, and Rome. He also prophesied the coming of Europe too of the clay and iron, being mixed. The Germans only had clay pots that are still stuck in the Stone Age; yet, they beat Rome because Rome had soooo many corruption that it attacked itself. The Book of Revelation speak of Germany, America, Russia, and the 10 countries united under the small horn. Irvin Baxter, after he passed, they collected the 10 nation that signed already. Japan, China, Russia, England, America, and other European nations with Israel, has signed already. Howard Storm says that we are going to be living in a life like Stars Wars with a mix of Blade Runner. That time is the scariest time to live. Every homes will have sliding doors with a tip of your fingerprint. As I dare myself to go to Nostradamus, which I shouldn't rely on, my only suggestion that the future, to be accurate by history, it takes 1000 years to see a new era. Rome lived for 1000 years before the rise of Europe. Every 1000 years that goes by, a new era appears as a new setting in this world, as if, we dwell in Westworld, for example. Each new era is always a new story to tell the tale of a new horror. Before Rome rise, Assyria lasted 1589 years before Rome. Assyria is the land of the Golden Age when the Hanging Gardens is to be their greatest wonders of all time. The Golden Age died when Iron smashed bronze and the gold into brittle pieces. These prophecies are timelines to tell us humans that Jesus wants us to be prepared when He comes back to save His people while killing tyrannical tyrants like how he has done it in the Book of Kings.

Advertisements