Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you seeing it too?  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +148
    • View Profile
Re: Are you seeing it too?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2021, 05:16:48 PM »
Interracial marriages work best for the next generation. By that, I mean the mixed kids' marriages.
Sure or work best in our children's generation - they don't have the biases my generation have about interracial marriages and equally important their views on marriage/divorce would be different as well... Ex: They focus more on the person vs. status vs. age vs. etc..

I'm thinking.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 05:36:08 PM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2021, 07:11:59 PM »
Can you expand on this?  What do you mean sexual market value is too low?

Sexual market value aka SMV is how attractive the guy is from 1-10 on a number scale. Having a low SMV means his number is well below a 5. This number can vary depend on his location, demographics, and the particular female.

Let me elaborate, when a guy approach a girl if heís a good looking guy who is in shape, the way women react to him will be different to how they might react to another guy if he weren't as good looking or in shape. In that case he would have to make sure his game is on point, his confident and how he dress/stylishly. But itís always going to be harder for him.

There is a minimum threshold and I think it starts more at 6/10 and this is on the basis that you want bare minimum "okay" results with women and have reasonable standards.

Also if the guys are from an ethnic background where it is well known that Asian are at a disadvantage due to stereotypes linked with being Asian/Indian then itís going to be more of a challenge especially if they lack certain traits.

We shouldn't focus solely on our game. Thatís retarded! We should also focus on our style, health and general social skills. Make sure we have other interests outside of game so we don't become weird and lack empathy and social skills.

Why Asian men canít get white girls is because they lack social skills and they appear weird around women. They are shy and also the race thing is affecting them. You can have two Indians. One is in shape and can easily pass for a Cuacasian while the second guy not so much. With online dating, what ethnicity you look like is more important than the ethnicity you are. If a Hmong guy is in shape and has good facial feature, he will still do well than another Hmong guy who looks like a dork. 

Yeng Vg

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2021, 07:17:55 PM »
The dorky looks (not just Asian but also whites and blacks) is what is known as an incel. They have the incel look where their chin is small. Bad facial features/genetics. Cannot get lay. Hereís a photo of a great example of going from an incel to a Chad.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/45167/1/are-incel-forums-the-new-pro-anorexia-groups%3famp=1

Imagine being an incel and believing your confidence will get you lay. Youíre dreaming lolz! Not gonna happen. Itís not your confidence, itís your looks bro. Your looks plays a factor when you approach women. Itís also not your game.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 07:24:02 PM by Gracified23 »

Yeng Vg

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +494
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2021, 11:06:38 AM »
Your kids' marriages will happen but won't last well like the marriages of actually-mixed kids'.

Sure or work best in our children's generation - they don't have the biases my generation have about interracial marriages and equally important their views on marriage/divorce would be different as well... Ex: They focus more on the person vs. status vs. age vs. etc..

I'm thinking.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +148
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2021, 11:44:59 AM »
Your kids' marriages will happen but won't last well like the marriages of actually-mixed kids'.
I'm not sure about that...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +494
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2021, 01:52:06 PM »
I know you aren't.

I'm not sure about that...

Offline qeej

• PH Regular
  • a pair of husbands
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2021, 11:34:25 PM »

I don't know either.  But just based on observations only, I think the following can help:

- Be real.  Be yourself.
- Don't make her feel like you expect her to live up to being a perfect Hmong woman or a perfect Hmong nyab (most Hmong women are over trying to be super woman, super nyab, and carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders)
- Support her ambitions and drives
- Encourage her to do better, to be better without sounding judgmental or overly critical
- Show her you also have ambitions and a drive to succeed in life
- Be affectionate (women love being caressed and to know that you are attracted to her).  Giver her hugs/kisses and cuddle with her.  Some Hmong men are super un-affectionate.  Such a turn off.  Intimacy is crucial to a healthy relationship.
- Fulfill her needs.
- Be a great communicator, written and verbally.  Send her texts/stay in touch with her throughout the day.  In person, be a good listener.  Also, be interesting and have good ideas and thoughts to share with her.  Pay attention to the news and talk to her about what's happening in the world.
- Help her out.  Be a team player.  Let her know you guys are a team.  That she's not alone.  That she's not by herself and she doesn't have to handle everything on her own.  You are her better half.  You are there for her.
- Dance with her.  Have fun with her.  Make her laugh.  Make her feel joy (and not sadness or stress or loneliness) when she's around you.
- Take her hand when you guys go for walks
- Be masculine.  Make her feel like she's with a man.
- Make her feel protected.
- Don't make her have doubts.  Prove to her she's the only one for you.
- Be a good and loving and caring partner
- Be a good father (if you have kids)

I don't know.  Those are some of the things I observed that some Hmong men lack... where they can do better at.
Wow. That's a long list of arbitrary mumbo jumbo that works both ways. Hmmm, I think we should just try to learn to enjoy people without being entitled to them.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2021, 06:13:09 AM »
Because hmong culture and the hmong in law ways are too dramatic and troublesome. Why stress that lifestyle when you can skip it?

A hmong woman married to a hmong man = more expectations. More cultural expectations and understanding. More cultural abuse towards the woman. Easier to be abused by inlaws because of same background. No breaks. Automatic daughter in law slavery expectancy. Men are weaker in voicing defense for their hmong wife against their family members. Who tf would want that?!
(Speaking from experience)

Like this post: +1
"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +525
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 07:31:35 PM »
Because hmong culture and the hmong in law ways are too dramatic and troublesome. Why stress that lifestyle when you can skip it?

A hmong woman married to a hmong man = more expectations. More cultural expectations and understanding. More cultural abuse towards the woman. Easier to be abused by inlaws because of same background. No breaks. Automatic daughter in law slavery expectancy. Men are weaker in voicing defense for their hmong wife against their family members. Who tf would want that?!
(Speaking from experience)

See?  I knew it.  Came straight out of a hmong chick's mouth.  Hi floaty by the way.  Long time no smell ya.  Did you shower today? 

You know when I date hmong, I cringed to the thought of them hmong washing me, trying to make me hmong and trying to get me to wear that hmong costume.  At first, I don't mind but because of our stupid media, it ruins it.  The word is "cultural appropriation"

I'm not asking her to be viet or wear our traditional "ao dai" viet dresses and eat your pho.  Do what you wanna do is my answer.  You be you and let me be me.  Women that have the same opinions as floaty there are more out there and I'm like a pokemon trainer, trying to catch them all.  Here's the thing.  If she, the hmong women dating Others, the non asian, it can get uncomfortable due to the "stare" .  However, if she dates me, another OTHERS but I'm still asian, no one is gonna look at us funny for asian on asian is still ok in their books.  All that stigmas and dogmas and hmong cultural stuff, now she can control it as she can keep what she likes and banish what she does not like. 

The funny thing is this.  I know what they are getting into when they are dating me.  It just that I never put them under a microscope and questioning them to what I already know.  In other words, the stuff that floaty be typing up there, I just don't bring it out for a debate.  If I did, it'll weaken my stance thus making me less attractive.  You think a white guy or a black guy would know what floaty be talking about up there?  Hell tittay no.  He just doesn't know because he doesn't really care.  All he knows is that he got a "china doll" so me love you long time is at play and what she gets out of it is what floaty is saying from above.  Both benefits from both sides and that is how the west was won.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2021, 11:44:58 PM »
I still stand by my posts lolz. Hmong men are seen less attractive because they have a low smv whereas white dudes are seen more physically attractive and built overall. Most white women do not date Asian men however, it depends on how attractive he is. I'd say a 6/10 white guy would do better than a 7/10 Asian. Remember, more non-white women are more open to interracially date than white women are statistically speaking so by default, it creates an imbalance for non-white men.

Hmong women are westernized now.

Edit: Some Hmong/Asian women. They love the white man lolz.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:11:32 AM by Gracified23 »

Yeng Vg

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »
There are a lot of school of thoughts are are involved to what you have witness or experiences. 

You start with a curiosity then you put the pieces together. 

For starters, it could be location.  A hmong women who lives in a hmong infested place are still safe.  She will tend to marry her own kind due to what she has in her surroundings.  Like for instance, when I see a hmong chick with a hmong guy, I can't break her up just to be with me.  I mean I'm only 3 hours away but this guy is hovering around her like fly on poop cuz he's local and so the local guy will win the battle, 9 out of 10 times.  The one time that I won is because I was in town.  Love is local first folks.  If you hang out with a chick X amount of time, you will win her heart somehow. 

Now if I see a hmong chick with a white, black, non asian guy, first reaction is to allow me to guess where she's from.  Single asian looking female from the suburb, not poor in statue, educated, probably has a good job, filled up with nothing but "OTHERS" for coworkers so once again, her location is filled up with more "OTHERS" than hmong guys so she is gonna date the guy that clings around to her like leeches. 

And to top it off, I don't go into this whole psychological analysis on my women, especially if I am dating a hmong chick.   Why?  Cuz they all got issues.   :2funny:

Good observation but itís not always true. The Asian girl dating ďothersĒ could very well date them for financial reasons. She could be poor with daddy issues and therefore, sheís going to cling to that lifestyle.

Yeng Vg

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2021, 08:59:45 PM »
Good observation but itís not always true. The Asian girl dating ďothersĒ could very well date them for financial reasons. She could be poor with daddy issues and therefore, sheís going to cling to that lifestyle.

If she's into finance, why limiting herself to others only?  Hmong n viets got money too.  When she's digging diamond, she sees diamond first so whoever got diamond will get her attention.  I don't qualify cuz I got hidden fool's gold.  :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2021, 10:22:53 PM »
If she's into finance, why limiting herself to others only?  Hmong n viets got money too.  When she's digging diamond, she sees diamond first so whoever got diamond will get her attention.  I don't qualify cuz I got hidden fool's gold.  :2funny:

Asian women donít go for Asian guys as much as Whites (at least not the hottest Americanized ones).
Iím Hmong and I canít even get a hot Hmong chick.

Yeng Vg

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »
Asian women donít go for Asian guys as much as Whites (at least not the hottest Americanized ones).
Iím Hmong and I canít even get a hot Hmong chick.

You need to check your statement of fact again.  If azn women don't go for azn guys then the azn population will have a big problem.  I don't think so.  Azn countries still flourish and azn still married azn here in the USA. 

If you can't get a hot x then hot x is not for you.  Stop trying and go for ohs. 

Reality has it that we tend to give up looking for what we want but settle for what is there, right in front of our nose.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2021, 07:34:54 PM »
You need to check your statement of fact again.  If azn women don't go for azn guys then the azn population will have a big problem.  I don't think so.  Azn countries still flourish and azn still married azn here in the USA. 

If you can't get a hot x then hot x is not for you.  Stop trying and go for ohs. 

Reality has it that we tend to give up looking for what we want but settle for what is there, right in front of our nose.   O0

There is a lot of evidence to support the theory that Asian women love White men. 3 out of every 4 Asian women are dating non Asian men.

Yeng Vg

Advertisements