Advertisement

Author Topic: Judge: County can't ban water delivery to Hmong pot farmers  (Read 802 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Judge: County can't ban water delivery to Hmong pot farmers
« on: September 09, 2021, 07:45:35 PM »
Thu, September 9, 2021, 2:04 PM·3 min read

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A federal judge has ruled Northern California county officials can't stop trucks from delivering water to Hmong farmers who are illegally growing marijuana, saying the practice raises “serious questions” about racial discrimination and leaves the growers without a source of water for drinking, bathing and growing food.

Chief U.S. District Judge Kimberly J. Mueller last week issued a temporary injunction against Siskiyou County’s prohibition on trucked-in water deliveries to Hmong farmers who run illegal operations in the Mount Shasta Vista subdivision in the Big Springs area about 300 miles (480 kilometers) north of San Francisco.

“Without an injunction, the plaintiffs and other members of the Shasta Vista Hmong community will likely go without water for their basic needs and will likely lose more plants and livestock,” she wrote in the ruling issued last Friday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-county-cant-ban-water-210435400.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Judge: County can't ban water delivery to Hmong pot farmers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 08:19:48 PM »
At least she have empathy toward the Hmong growers and the white growers as well.  :D ;D
She knows that the Sheriff department don't have legitimate evidences to support their complaints toward the Hmong growers.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 11:19:51 PM »
God damn
Just eat what you got
Stop being greedy

Nobody cares about your 2022 tacoma
Or your $8k laos oversea trip

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 07:09:39 AM »
It is a war tactic.  You take out their life source so they may crawl out of their hiding holes and surrender.  In this case, you illegal business hmong got no business to be up there and doing illegal stuff.  Get the fawk out and go home. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 07:21:34 AM »
It is a war tactic.  You take out their life source so they may crawl out of their hiding holes and surrender.  In this case, you illegal business hmong got no business to be up there and doing illegal stuff.  Get the fawk out and go home.

your buddy say there no water shortage and drought
that its just all a lie
the dude is filling up his pool!!!
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 10:10:17 AM »
Right. Basic needs are protected by the constitution.

George Floyd's air or breathing is a basic need.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 10:13:53 AM »
I'm just waiting for when thieves, rapist, murders, etc. find out that they can walk right into these illegal farm and rob, rape, murder these people and there's nothing they can do about it.  Can't go to the police because they themselves are doing illegal activities and the whole farm will be seized.  People know they got money stashed away on those farm.  AKA, Can't tell the cops because you are also a criminal.  Just a matter of time before we start to hear the extreme horror stories of rape, hostage, torcher, robbery, etc.

Good luck to those folks.  Hope they don't have to go thru these things to fully wake up.  It's not how much money you make, it's how happy you and your family are that matter most.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 10:24:37 AM »
I want to tell those intruders that those farmers are heavily armed via the Second Amendment.

I'm just waiting for when thieves, rapist, murders, etc. find out that they can walk right into these illegal farm and rob, rape, murder these people and there's nothing they can do about it.  Can't go to the police because they themselves are doing illegal activities and the whole farm will be seized.  People know they got money stashed away on those farm.  AKA, Can't tell the cops because you are also a criminal.  Just a matter of time before we start to hear the extreme horror stories of rape, hostage, torcher, robbery, etc.

Good luck to those folks.  Hope they don't have to go thru these things to fully wake up.  It's not how much money you make, it's how happy you and your family are that matter most.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 10:41:50 AM »
I want to tell those intruders that those farmers are heavily armed via the Second Amendment.

You honestly think anybody who going to pull this off is just gonna walk in with a bat.  They will scout you out for weeks before they make their move.  These farmer ain't no trained military people, just your average mom and pop.  Half the time they got one scout watching the farm while the majority is away.  Let get back to the root of it all and that is MANY of these Hmong illegal farmers don't really think it thru because the money blinds them.  I mean, I still wish no harm will come to them as they are human beings just like you and I, however if it does, I'm sure they have weight the risk and will eat every bullet that comes.   

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 09:54:34 PM »

your buddy say there no water shortage and drought
that its just all a lie
the dude is filling up his pool!!!

What a liar, even his closest "buddy" doesn't believe him and laughed hard directly at his face:

I don't believe you have :2funny:

Must've hurt A LOT.. ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements