Advertisement

Author Topic: Glad my wife & I don't have any issues with keeping our ex's photos and memories  (Read 866 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
I hear stories of couples fighting over this. One wants to keep his/her past memories but the other says no and thus it becomes a big fight. It's over nothing really because that's just the past IMO. Guess some folks are just really insecure.. ???

My wife and I still have photos of our ex as well as things they've given to us in the past. We also stay in touch with some of our ex and are still friends with them. No issues with us what so ever...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
I till have tons of my ex photos but my wife and I don't talk about it. I know my doesn't like to talk anout my ex. Now she could be my e,x any time. I mean soon

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 06:31:12 AM by Freeman »

The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Will you keep our wife's photos when she becomes your ex? :2funny:

I till have tons of my ex photos but my wife and I don't talk about it. I know my doesn't like to talk anout my ex. Now she could be my e,x any time. I mean soon

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Yes I'm one.  My mom told me to leave all photos of my ex/male friends behind and she said the only photo I should have from now on is that of my husband.  So, that's what I did.  I think the elders are wise by doing that.  Some couple would be no problem having such around while others could be different.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some just won't say anything till they are ready to move on.

Yes I'm one.  My mom told me to leave all photos of my ex/male friends behind and she said the only photo I should have from now on is that of my husband.  So, that's what I did.  I think the elders are wise by doing that. Some couple would be no problem having such around while others could be different.

"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Some couple would be no problem having such around while others could be different.

BINGO!

My wife and I have been together for many years and we have zero issues with it. Plus, we are still friends with some of our ex's...

Nothing applies to all universally except death....

Offline Freeman

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Will you keep our wife's photos when she becomes your ex? :2funny:

Yes why not. There in nothing wrong to keep pic of her. I will keep tons of her as well

Like this post: +1
The world is full of good people. If you can't find one, be one!

If you can't figure out how to be kind, figure out how to be quiet

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Heated divorce case got to court, so both sides were being questioned on every detail.

Attorney to opposing lady: "Why were you mad when you husband called you Mary during sex?"

Opposing lady: "That's because my name is not Mary."

all is good until someone yawns out or calls out someone's else's name while they sleeping and or you know while you know...... :2funny:

"...

Advertisements