Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong and Nigerian wedding with salavan and all the works...very cool!  (Read 445 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 11:00:02 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong and Nigerian wedding with salavan and all the works...very cool!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 12:47:59 AM »
Hope they don't turn out like Tou Ger Xiong and Anne Bennette.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 06:30:00 AM »
Niam Ntsuab Teev (aka May Vang) relates a similar story of a Hmong guy marrying a Somali girl.

They met at work in a manufacturing plant and dated in every sense a date permitted. She visited his family several times. His dad told her to
leave him or else his dad would do some voodoo to chase her out. She got scared and left him. But the guy went to her family, hung around their
door and even slept outside several nights, and begged to marry her.

"My friends tell me I have such a beautiful woman with a slim body and that beautiful buttock," he is quoted to have said something to this effect.

The Somali in-laws said they needed his family to be involved in the marriage. But he said they wouldn't be, so he begged to do it alone.
After questioning, they realized how much he was in love with their daughter and vice versa, so they did the marriage and wedding their way.

Today, he says he has beautiful children with adorable eyes and he loves his wife. He has abandoned his family.

In a decade or two, I'm sure he can bring the kids to reunite with his Hmong family. They'll accept him back then, partly because their eyes will have opened up to
our American diversity more than before.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:01:22 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 09:07:32 PM »
No one can predict the future so married forever, divorced, etc., cannot be predicted regardless if the couple is the same race or mixed race as there are life long marriages as well as marriages that ended in divorce on both...unless it was a set up to begin with...

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 09:10:09 PM »
Niam Ntsuab Teev (aka May Vang) relates a similar story of a Hmong guy marrying a Somali girl.

They met at work in a manufacturing plant and dated in every sense a date permitted. She visited his family several times. His dad told her to
leave him or else his dad would do some voodoo to chase her out. She got scared and left him. But the guy went to her family, hung around their
door and even slept outside several nights, and begged to marry her.

"My friends tell me I have such a beautiful woman with a slim body and that beautiful buttock," he is quoted to have said something to this effect.

The Somali in-laws said they needed his family to be involved in the marriage. But he said they wouldn't be, so he begged to do it alone.
After questioning, they realized how much he was in love with their daughter and vice versa, so they did the marriage and wedding their way.

Today, he says he has beautiful children with adorable eyes and he loves his wife. He has abandoned his family.

In a decade or two, I'm sure he can bring the kids to reunite with his Hmong family. They'll accept him back then, partly because their eyes will have opened up to
our American diversity more than before.

That's too bad...

I have a nephew that married a Black girl. Couple of decades later and 2 grown kids and they are still together strong.. O0

Advertisements