Advertisement

Author Topic: This liar is as bad as the one that said, "i'm almost a millionaire guys..."  (Read 533 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...or claimed he has "$500k" just to get shut down and laughed hard directly to his face by his best buddy. And yes, same negative traits as when the liar below was caught red-handed for lying, he lies some more too..  ;D:

For Trump, a Perilous Exclamation Point to Years of Wealth Inflation

On Tuesday evening, former President Donald Trump, rattled by news that his longtime accountants had declared that years of his financial statements were not reliable, issued a statement of self-defense with new claims about his wealth.

These, too, did not add up.

In a rambling emailed message, Trump referred to a “June 30, 2014 Statement of Financial Condition” prepared by the accounting firm, Mazars USA, showing that the year before his first presidential run his net worth had been $5.8 billion. But that is not what he said back then.

When he declared his candidacy in 2015, he produced what he called his “Summary of Net Worth as of June 30, 2014” with a very different number: $8.7 billion. A month later, he upped the ante, releasing a statement pronouncing that his “net worth is in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Clickbait

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i click
expecting something good about me

i was dissapointed

it just trump

;D ;D ;D

CRINGE SPAM TROLL CLICKBAIT

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
See what I mean, can't even keep the promises they make themselves but that's just how liars and frauds operate... ;D

And yes, they continue to come back to prove right time and time again due the uncontrollable foam spewing out of their mouths after getting proven wrong for lying.. O0 O0 O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
If you can sell air, sounds, thoughts, and write it down as a financial transaction, then you are worth 1 trillion dollars, ten seconds ago. 

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
If you can sell air, sounds, thoughts, and write it down as a financial transaction, then you are worth 1 trillion dollars, ten seconds ago.

What about being about to sell farts in a jar... or now farts in a jar as an NFT?  ;D

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Advertisements