Advertisement

Author Topic: I've participated in "The Price is Right" game show & like this winner, I would  (Read 227 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...rather go to Bora Bora too and I've been to both "New Hampshire" and "Bora Bora" so yes, there's a huge difference there in regards to the level enjoyment for me.. So I feel her. ;D:

Massachusetts game show winner gets trip to New Hampshire

A Massachusetts contestant on “The Price Is Right” was hoping to win a getaway to some tropical locale like Bora Bora during a recent appearance on the game show. Instead she won a trip to neighboring New Hampshire. Catherine Graham had already won a firepit and a love seat when she was picked to go on stage and play “Side By Side” with host Drew Carey. Then she found out she'd be playing for a trip to New Hampshire, just across the border from Massachusetts. She won by correctly guessing the value of the prize was $7,696 instead of $9,676. Graham confessed she was hoping for somewhere a bit more exotic than the “Live Free or Die” state, which she said she’s already visited “a million times.”

Here are the photos of me, wife and MIL when we participated in that game show. No camera allowed inside so could only get outside shots:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Here are some of my Bora Bora photos. I love how I can just pluck a coconut off a tree right next to the bungalow we stayed at, cut it open and drink it on the spot, no fresher than that. And of course, coconuts being my favorite natural protein drink doesn't hurt either..O0:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I bet she would love to visit Conrad Bora Bora Nui. The floating helipad wasn't there when I was there but must be nice to have one:

Advertisements