Advertisement

Author Topic: "can you help us? no water"--- that asian family of 3 from SF die... hiking  (Read 240 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
hiking is hard man..
gotta be in good shape
you need to train in advance

i was going hike down the grand canyon last summer
but when i got there
it was ass hot...  100+ degree
my body just didn't feel right
jet lag... and wild fire.. yes i know.. wildfire in the desert
i was getting bad cramp in my leg and knee from dehydration

NO GO... or we would end up on the news

bottom of the picture
p=pebhmong

https://ktla.com/news/california/family-of-3-found-dead-in-remote-part-of-sierra-national-forest-made-desperate-pleas-for-help/

A family that died of heat exhaustion during a grueling summer hike in Northern California sent a last, desperate text pleading for help, authorities said Thursday.

The Mariposa County Sheriff’s Office released information pulled from the cellphone of Jonathan Gerrish after months of work with an FBI forensics team.

One text made shortly before noon on Aug. 15 to a person whose name wasn’t released asked: “Can you help us” and added: “No water or ver (over) heating with baby,” the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

But the area had bad cellphone service and the text never went through. Neither did five phone calls to various people, investigators said.

Ellen Chung, 31, her 45-year-old husband, their 1-year-old daughter Aurelia “Miju” Chung-Gerrish, and their dog Oski were found dead on a hiking trail near the Merced River last August.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Advertisements