Advertisement

Author Topic: I have a relative that was able to overcome it when his wife cheated on him  (Read 697 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
..so yes, some couples can work things out even on big issues like the couple below:

Terry Crews and His Wife Rebecca Overcame Cheating and Addiction in Their Marriage

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Usually, the innocent spouse cheats back to equalize things and then they get along again. ;D ;D ;D

I know of couples who have broken up, each going separate ways, dating to their hearts' desires and come back to marry permanently.

I have a former client of two whose husband kept cheating on  her. She divorced him and went out with another guy and did everything under the roof. He ended
up begging her back. She remarried him.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 01:26:02 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep, it's really up to the individuals to decide and work things out especially here in America..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I know with my relative, some of his family members like his uncles were telling him to dump his wife's azz and get that bride-price refunded back even though they've been married for 10 years with a couple of kids.. :idiot2: ;D

I told him that primitive practice and claim will not fly in court..if his wife decides to challenge it...

and told him to weigh all options and pick the one that's best for him and only he can really decide what's best for him...

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Definitely up to the individual.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How do people put their faith on such uncles to guide them in life?

I know with my relative, some of his family members like his uncles were telling him to dump his wife's azz and get that bride-price refunded back even though they've been married for 10 years with a couple of kids.. :idiot2: ;D

I told him that primitive practice and claim will not fly in court..if his wife decides to challenge it...

and told him to weigh all options and pick the one that's best for him and only he can really decide what's best for him...

"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
How do people put their faith on such uncles to guide them in life?

Glad he didn't listen to them because they are the type with a primitive, it's OK for Hmong men to cheat on their wives and even married their mistresses as their second, third, forth, ...wives due to cultural norms and kev cai but if the wife does it, she must be stoned to death mentality... :idiot2:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Aren't there still a lot of uncles everywhere?

"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not sure how many blood uncles he has as I'm considered on the in-law side...but glad, he didn't listen to his uncles' primitive advice.. O0

Advertisements