Advertisement

Author Topic: What the heck? I’ve been having a dream every single night and even during naps  (Read 690 times)

Offline EllisIsland

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
And my dreams are all over and very random too. Why do we dream?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
 I dream of the things I think about a lot or things that are near me. One time my face was facing the sun when I was napping. I felt something was blocking my view on things; I couldn't see things clearly in the dream; it's like my eyes weren't just not open wide enough. When I got up, the sun was facing my eyes.

Another time 20 years ago, I dreamed of making a schedule and I would go back and forth on many items. I woke up and it was very clear that I was facing my wall calendar.

Shamans feel that your dreams tell you what's to come in the near future. So, there are meanings to dreams. For example, one who dreams of seeing black birds will soon hear of a death in reality. If you dream of losing something, the reality of it could be that you aren't losing it. But if you dream of climbing a hill, that means your life is going to be challenging.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 08:33:03 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline EllisIsland

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
What does it mean if you dreamt of a frozen dead body of a stranger in your back deck in the middle of winter? Or my husband’s ex just sitting in our living room while my stepkids are making something to eat in the kitchen at 4am. This is before the discovery of the dead woman lol then my sister arrived to do hu plig n requesting me to make her kao poon n pack a boil chicken for her to go? Lol

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You know it. Dreams foretell immediate future events...usual ly things that will be happening within just days to come.

What does it mean if you dreamt of a frozen dead body of a stranger in your back deck in the middle of winter? Or my husband’s ex just sitting in our living room while my stepkids are making something to eat in the kitchen at 4am. This is before the discovery of the dead woman lol then my sister arrived to do hu plig n requesting me to make her kao poon n pack a boil chicken for her to go? Lol

"...

Offline EllisIsland

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
You know it. Dreams foretell immediate future events...usual ly things that will be happening within just days to come.

Dude if that was true, I would be a millionaire by now. I’ve dreamt about everything you can think of and so far none has come to life.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They foretell but you have to know the meanings. Dreams don't give you direct meanings to things that will happen. You have to interpret them. For example, if you dream of catching a fish, you aren't going to be catching a fish any time soon but you may get some money. If you dream of stepping onto feces, you aren't going to step onto any. Etc.

If you think dreams are direct meanings to happenings, then  you are wrong. If you dreamed of winning the lottery, it does not mean that at all.

"...

Advertisements