Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't understand the loyalty to a political party that is failing Americans.  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
I live in a liberal area with affluent residents who typically vote Democrat. But even they are done with the Biden administration, so I don't understand the Biden obsession? He's literally ruined America and made lives horrible for everybody. Like factually and literally.

It may be because I'm blessed to live in an area where people are not preoccupied with political party affiliations. Although it is more liberal here, our town doesn't even have a mayor. We elect a village president and village council people only. None of them run on a political party. Thus, some candidates will have more conservative views while others have more liberal views. But in the end, people win based on their competency and platforms that best serve the town. So yes, a registered Democrat candidate can and will have conservative views, just as a registered Republican can and will have liberal views WHEN IT COMES TO RUNNING OUR TOWN.

One of my neighbors is a loyal Democrat voter but he is so done with Biden's incompetency. Our school district definitely opened the school and did away with masks long before the other school districts. Again, these were mostly registered Democrat-voting parents who did not want mask/vaccine mandates in the school and they wanted in-person learning.

It really taught me that affluent liberals will vote for and implement policies in poorer liberal areas. Meanwhile, they practice very conservative views for themselves.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Here is another example of how you don't have to support every platform put out by your affiliated political party.

About 4 years ago, there was a guest speaker at the schools (primary, middle, and high school) to inform parents about gender inclusivity. I don't recall the name of the person but he is part of an organization that speaks at schools on the issue. Let me remind you that I live in a very liberal area with many gay parents. Anyways, I think parents initially thought that they were going to be presented with ways to address bullying. Turns out that the guest speaker only wanted to talk about pronouns and retraining science teachers (particularly Biology) to change the scientific language.

Well the parents immediately voted down on this.

Another example is when the school was trying to form a resource group for non-white families. After one meeting, many families decided that it wasn't for them because there was too much focus (primarily from black parents) about racism. And even then, the black parents weren't talking about racism in our school district but in other school districts they experienced as kids. So basically, irrelevant.

Our parents are there to get resources, not to vent about racist incidents they experienced as kids.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
Probably because both sides are full of sheeps.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
You live in a liberal area
And you love it?????

I don’t get it
If you love living in liberal area
Than vote liberal

DUHHHHH

Come to Wisconsin
And live in redneck republicans
Where you get call “chinese”

I HATED IT!!

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You haven’t been to the south yet???
Those are RED STATE POOR
its like a 3rd world country

Lots of racist republicans redneck

YOU MIGHT LIKE LET IT THERE

hot and humid as shyt
Church at every corner

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
OMG!  Did you see the news?  Riots everywhere. Marches an protests in major cities!! Businesses are being burned down. People being arrested, shot and killed. The US is burning!!  Oh wait, that was during the Trump administration . . Nevermind.

Offline Pretend_Vanilla

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Its not obvious. People are shades of gray and in the middle of the fence. People vote for who ever they think is fit. Trump wasn’t any better candidate than Biden. I rather have Biden then a Putin puppet in office.

Offline Pretend_Vanilla

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Btw Trump use to donate to the democratic party. He’s not a true republican. Only flip floping sides that will benefit his business.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-jeb-bush-attack-video-the-real-donald-trump-liberal-213211%3f_amp=true

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 11:49:57 AM by Pretend_Vanilla »

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
Btw Trump use to donate to the democratic party. He’s not a true republican. Only flip floping sides that will benefit his business.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-jeb-bush-attack-video-the-real-donald-trump-liberal-213211%3f_amp=true

That's the problem with republican and democrats. They refuse to leave a party regardless if their beliefs align with an opposing party.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile

That's the problem with republican and democrats. They refuse to leave a party regardless if their beliefs align with an opposing party.

And if you by chance are or become Independent, you pretty much suffer the worse from both parties. I'm all for moving away from a two party system.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
And if you by chance are or become Independent, you pretty much suffer the worse from both parties. I'm all for moving away from a two party system.

Just for math sake
If we have a 3 party system
You only need 33.33%

33.33% democrat
33.33% republicans
33.33% the hmong party

Right now with the two party system its pretty 50%/50%
If the republicans can hold their 50% base 25% democrat 25% hmong party
WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME

;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I too don’t understand why people still vote Republican when that party is failing America. Not only failing but taking away democracy with laws that limit peoples rights and liberties.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I too don’t understand why people still vote Republican when that party is failing America. Not only failing but taking away democracy with laws that limit peoples rights and liberties.

there a right wing party call libertarian

they stole alot of the trump vote from the republican
i think if they just go republican, trump might have won reelection

when vote are decided by like 1,000 to 10,000 vote
you need every vote
can't have mini alt right or other left party

50% republican... 40% democrat 10% the hmong party...
REPUBLICAN WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME...
can't have multi party

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 12:19:09 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Just for math sake
If we have a 3 party system
You only need 33.33%

33.33% democrat
33.33% republicans
33.33% the hmong party

Right now with the two party system its pretty 50%/50%
If the republicans can hold their 50% base 25% democrat 25% hmong party
WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME

;D ;D ;D

What chu talkin' 'bout Willis? I never mentioned a 3 party system. I brought up an Independent Party but maybe should've used "i" and not "I".

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Tell me why I should care about a political party? 

When the market sucks, no matter which party is in power, she recovers.

When gas is high like right now, no matter which party is in power, we shall recover.  Wanna bet?

When __fill in the blank__ sucks, no matter what party is in power, it will correct itself.

If a party cuts your budget and is laying you off, consider going back to school and study something else.

I live better and sleep better if I don't have a party.  I can care less who is in office because no one guy is going to take America down the chit hole.  That fool is going to get booted out of office somehow. 

What I'm saying is let those who are political hungry to create the stress for themselves.  No matter who is in power, they make the move and I shall move and dances with it.  Think in terms of you being a child growing up.  We didn't have no political agenda or a political affliction and we all grew up didn't we?  Exactly.  The hand at play will play itself, sort of like the invisible hand that moves the free market system. 

Only thing good about politic is something to read in the news.  It's there for entertainment.  Biden, trump, putin, who's daring enough to throw some nuclear bombs and call it a world war?  I don't want to see it because I would prefer peace in this world but had it happen and if it wipes out half of the world's populations, so shall be it.  Half of PH members gone, who will be left behind to testify?  Even still, I no care about politics. 

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 07:05:18 PM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements