Advertisement

Author Topic: How can you be proud that Joe Biden won fair and square when he's a disaster?  (Read 232 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
 :2funny:

That means all you Biden voters are responsible for this horrible mess.

Who even cares about Jan. 6 and Trump's claims about the election now.  ::)

You folks voted in the worst president and vice president in American history.

Reminds me of the heavy-set, single mother on Maury Povich who acts loud and proud about sleeping with 20+ jobless men and doesn't know which one is the baby daddy.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"Maury, I'm 110% sure that I slept with this jobless, toothless, drug addicted bum and spawned his child. Look at that big forehead and nose! It looks just like him!" - PH Leftist Lib (ahem, I mean Maury guest)  O0

So you PH Leftist Libs are openly saying, "I am 110% sure that I voted for this disastrous, mumbling idiot, falling off a bike at a stop, Joe Biden. Look at inflation, crime waves, homeless crisis, border crisis, Afghanistan fallout, Ukraine-Russia war, supply shortages, etc. It looks just like Joe Biden! "

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
:2funny:

Who even cares about Jan. 6 and Trump's claims about the election now.  ::)

. who cares?   Lemme see.. just about everyone who cares about democracy. So basically everyone except the Trump Cultists. On the other hand, who really cares what happens to Trump now that his cult is breaking apart, right?

Like this post: 0

Advertisements