Advertisement

Author Topic: Your girl Suni Lee got liver issue and is leaving Auburn uni  (Read 293 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Your girl Suni Lee got liver issue and is leaving Auburn uni
« on: April 03, 2023, 06:44:54 PM »
Your girl is a twitter girl.  Come watch her video as she addresses some issue.  Your girl still cute though  O0

Olympian Suni Lee reveals she has 'non-gymnastics' kidney issue, but sights still set on 2024 Olympics

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympian-suni-lee-reveals-she-has-non-gymnastics-kidney-issue-but-sights-still-set-on-2024-olympics-190424548.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
Re: Your girl Suni Lee got liver issue and is leaving Auburn uni
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 09:41:47 PM »
That's too bad especially at that age....

P90xbox

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 11:29:12 PM »
probably just kidney stones....and probably just got over the hyped of moving away for college. haha she's young, has the finances, so can't blame her..probably made a lot of friends, loved by many at Auburn but didn't really wanna hurt their feelings at the same time...haha we get it girl...just do you girl...most do the same if they can afford to and to aim for bigger fishes..haha no different from NBA players going to college for a few months to a year or two and then leaves the school to enter the NBA...lols

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 11:07:20 AM »
probably just kidney stones....and probably just got over the hyped of moving away for college. haha she's young, has the finances, so can't blame her..probably made a lot of friends, loved by many at Auburn but didn't really wanna hurt their feelings at the same time...haha we get it girl...just do you girl...most do the same if they can afford to and to aim for bigger fishes..haha no different from NBA players going to college for a few months to a year or two and then leaves the school to enter the NBA...lols

Gymnasts don't have long career and majority of income comes for endorsements or sponsorships. Maybe take a job as a trainer after retirement or do speaking events. While you're still young and active, get all you can.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 12:58:42 PM »
Maybe the 15 incher kaydoo went deep and tickle her kidney  :2funny:

Too young to have kidney issue.  The only people that I do know that have kidney issues are alcoholics and drug abuser like my other friend who had kidney transplant for eating E pills for years. 

I had bad allergies that one year and it cost too much to buy allergy medication so I went the ghetto way by eating one aleve asprin pill a day.  It works like a charm but by the second week, I had a kidney infection.  Piss was coke color and had no appetite for three days and was in bed with a fever for those days.  Drank tons of water and eating nothing but salad helps to cure my ailment.   

Stupid of me don't read them instructions.  It said not to exceed x amount of pills.   :idiot2:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements