Advertisement

Author Topic: $2 million a year is the price for an 18 year old body  (Read 162 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
$2 million a year is the price for an 18 year old body
« on: April 17, 2023, 06:46:05 PM »
‘Self-harm and decay are not inevitable': This 45-year-old tech mogul spends $2M per year to get an '18-year-old body' — 3 top anti-aging stocks to watch now

Unlike his peers, tech tycoon Bryan Johnson isn’t interested in colonizing Mars or dominating artificial intelligence. Instead, the 45-year-old is spending considerable amounts of money on trying to fight the natural aging process.

Johnson reportedly spends over $2 million every year to ensure parts of his body are degrading at a slower pace than average. His team includes 30-plus medical professionals who are determined to help him turn back time. The initiative is internally called Project Blueprint and it includes rigorous physical training, a strict diet, constant medical supervision and extensive sleep.

Routine medical checks indicate that the program is having an impact. Based on some medical parameters, Johnson’s body is aging in reverse. His heart, skin and lung capacity are on par with someone aged between the ages of 18 and 35.

“I’m trying to prove that self-harm and decay are not inevitable,” Johnson told Bloomberg.

Johnson’s obsession isn’t new or particularly unique. Celebrities have used everything from bird poop to snake venom to fight Father Time. The oldest known facial cream was found in a 2,700-year-old nobleman’s tomb in northern China.

Today, the global anti-aging industry is worth an estimated $62.6 billion and is expanding at a brisk annual pace of 6.7%. Botox alone is worth over $6.1 billion, according to Fortune Business Insights.

Put simply, this is a lucrative market. And it’s expanding rapidly as the global population ages. If you want to get in on that action, here are some publicly listed stocks that can give you exposure to this trend.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: $2 million a year is the price for an 18 year old body
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 05:05:00 AM »
But if he missed one day of treatment, it will all be for naught.  :idiot2:

He probably got a body clone stuff in a closet. :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: $2 million a year is the price for an 18 year old body
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 02:31:26 PM »
And what does he do with these $2m bodies that he buys? Hmmm.. :2funny:

But in a more serious note, if I was rich and can afford it, I would pay to extend my life too. Just so I can have more time to enjoy my wealthy life style.

Advertisements