Advertisement

Author Topic: This mom just added to my having kids is NOT a requirement in life line  (Read 319 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...She could've not get pregnant in the first place. Even so, she could've abort or put it up for adoption but she chose to be a selfish idiot instead  :idiot2::

Ohio mom left her toddler home alone for more than a week. She's been charged with murder.

An Ohio woman has been charged with murder after police say she left her toddler alone in her Cleveland home for more than a week and returned to find her daughter dead.

Officers with the Cleveland Division of Police were called to the woman's home at 7:51 a.m. last Friday, where they found the 16-month-old child unresponsive, according to an incident report. Medics pronounced the girl dead at the scene.

The child's mother, 31-year-old Kristel Candelario, was arrested and charged with murder. She appeared Tuesday morning in Cleveland Municipal Court and has another appearance scheduled for Wednesday, an online court docket shows.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Sad.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Don't tell me that she cannot train her daughter well, she cannot afford to pay the bill, and the toddler didn't eat the food when she put it on the table. So I guess she reached to her breaking point where she couldn't take it anymore.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
...She could've not get pregnant in the first place. Even so, she could've abort or put it up for adoption but she chose to be a selfish idiot instead  :idiot2::

Ohio mom left her toddler home alone for more than a week. She's been charged with murder.

An Ohio woman has been charged with murder after police say she left her toddler alone in her Cleveland home for more than a week and returned to find her daughter dead.

Officers with the Cleveland Division of Police were called to the woman's home at 7:51 a.m. last Friday, where they found the 16-month-old child unresponsive, according to an incident report. Medics pronounced the girl dead at the scene.

The child's mother, 31-year-old Kristel Candelario, was arrested and charged with murder. She appeared Tuesday morning in Cleveland Municipal Court and has another appearance scheduled for Wednesday, an online court docket shows.

I can hear abortion activists pointing fingers and saying "See... this would not had happened if abortion was available!"

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements