Advertisement

Author Topic: law of reciprocation  (Read 1251 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
law of reciprocation
« on: July 25, 2023, 11:28:05 PM »
the law of attraction has a major flaw. and that is it can go one way and one way only.  but the law of reciprocation, now that my friends, and enemies is what  you want to look for. it goes both ways and it meets somewhere in the middle of the road and maybe in the middle of nowhere...lols

I apply this to many other things in life..jobs, careers, when making friends, or just helping random strangers with a few bucks..I have to feel this employer values me not just as a worker but as a human being..friends ...they genuinely just want to be friends, not because I'm naturally popular wherever I go...lols and when helping strangers, I feel, excuse me, I KNOW that they would do the same for me if the roles were reverse..haha I don't help just because they were very polite, good looking, or good with words...lols

you're welcome, my friends..and enemies...haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: law of reciprocation
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 01:34:49 PM »
You make so much sense there, JonniJacko.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 09:26:41 AM »
You make so much sense there, JonniJacko.

yes sir! thanks.

A lot of people might think, well, aren't law of attraction and law of reciprocation the same thing pretty much? haha I say it depends on how you look at it. You can like someone, but they might not like you...and vice versa....But someone you like, or likes you..you guys been giving each other subtle signs..eye contact..maybe smile at one another...you already know..there's some reciprocation there..and for a man all you need to do is go in for the kill...but then again...the law of reciprocation can quickly retract itself...might turn out she has a deeper voice than you..lmao and on the flip side, she might realize you're not actually her time..either that your breath stank..lols

either way, although I have someone who truly values me...I still say to people..if you could be single and not feel the need to have someone to share life with, just stay single..people today in general are mostly garbage people anyway...so unless you are bless with someone who you cannot fall out of love with even if you want to...relations hips are over rated..lols

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 09:48:09 AM »
You know why I've been single all these years then. lol

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 03:42:01 PM »
Take care loving each other and love will take care of you both.  O0

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 10:37:21 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 11:35:31 AM »
There are those who long and desire for a love that is true, deep, and unconditional. But once they get it, they actually become quite fearful.

1. They think it's too good to be true.
2. They don't want to get too used to it just in case it doesn't work out and they'll be crushed.
3. They feel pressured to reciprocate, and they don't have enough confidence to believe they can.
4. They're too broken and don't believe that they deserve it.

My response:

1. If they're blessed to have it, stop questioning it. Go with the flow and stop worrying.
2. Normalizing it will only strengthen them. If it doesn't work out, now they will know what to look for.
3. The person who loves you for you doesn't expect a response.  ::) Love them in your love language. Although it's nice to meet their love language, too.
4. Everyone deserves love. However, if you're too broken that you don't think you deserve this kind of love, then you should not look for a relationship anyways, much less date. Tell people that you are still healing and do not engage in one-on-one connections. That is how people find themselves in a situationship that they can't get out of. 

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »
There are those who long and desire for a love that is true, deep, and unconditional. But once they get it, they actually become quite fearful.

1. They think it's too good to be true.
2. They don't want to get too used to it just in case it doesn't work out and they'll be crushed.
3. They feel pressured to reciprocate, and they don't have enough confidence to believe they can.
4. They're too broken and don't believe that they deserve it.

My response:

1. If they're blessed to have it, stop questioning it. Go with the flow and stop worrying.
2. Normalizing it will only strengthen them. If it doesn't work out, now they will know what to look for.
3. The person who loves you for you doesn't expect a response.  ::) Love them in your love language. Although it's nice to meet their love language, too.
4. Everyone deserves love. However, if you're too broken that you don't think you deserve this kind of love, then you should not look for a relationship anyways, much less date. Tell people that you are still healing and do not engage in one-on-one connections. That is how people find themselves in a situationship that they can't get out of.

i mean yeah but you gotta be mindful too. not everyone look at dating the same. if it's someone looking for something serious, then its better not to go with the flow if you have second thoughts..and that's okay, not all good folks will be compatible with each other..met plenty of good folks, mutual respect, but nothing else really lines up together..it's just kind of like honda and toyotas..both great cars, but some will only drive one or the other..haha

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2024, 04:48:54 PM »
Someone said that if you aren't dating with intention (marriage) then you're dating to breakup.

Older singles should only date with intention. Otherwise, stay truly single and stop entertaining relationship offers. A rabbi once said on a relationship podcast that one should want to get married before dating. Once you want to get married, you look for people whom you would want to marry. Then you date them. Nowadays, people date and get into relationships (many times to people they don't even want to marry), and wait to see if they want to marry them. And then you're unhappy because there is no reciprocation.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2024, 12:02:00 AM »
Someone said that if you aren't dating with intention (marriage) then you're dating to breakup.

Older singles should only date with intention. Otherwise, stay truly single and stop entertaining relationship offers. A rabbi once said on a relationship podcast that one should want to get married before dating. Once you want to get married, you look for people whom you would want to marry. Then you date them. Nowadays, people date and get into relationships (many times to people they don't even want to marry), and wait to see if they want to marry them. And then you're unhappy because there is no reciprocation.

there's a song that goes something like "ohhhh, girls just wanna have fun"......a boy's ego is fragile, it is big but fragile...but a girl, she just wanna have fun....she thinks it fun to give a guy a chance, and break up when she gets bored of him..it doesn't bother her much, as she knows a whole line of guys are going to hit on her....a boy however is crushed...he don't become a man until he realizes that his ego was his worst enemy....haha unfortunately some boys never realizes it....and some girls just wanna have fun until they realize that the boys don't give them the same kind of attention they use to get...

so I always tell the young staggs out there..if she just wanna have fun, stay away if you are looking for something serious and hopefully potentially life long...she won't regret you now, won't regret you later, but maybe when she's pushing 40-50's..lols

Advertisements