Advertisement

Author Topic: Men Live 4ever  (Read 301 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Men Live 4ever
« on: August 13, 2023, 11:36:00 PM »
Does anyone agree with this belief that marriage makes men live forever? https://youtube.com/shorts/9ict7KDWfkw?feature=share

Religious debater, Ben Shapiro, and the guy wear black hat believe this notion.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Men Live 4ever
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 11:44:51 PM »
Commenters have better sense to stay single.

Razaiel - "Men aren't avoiding marriage, they're avoiding divorce."

Jamey48 - "As a 62 year old man I can say,  good luck finding someone that isn't crazy."

Maurice181-"Marriage is a contract.  Never sign a contract with someone who is incentivized to break it."

wordman2537 - "You can literally do all those things without getting married." <------------------------------ True ;D

Rymann_23 - "Singleness is a gift from God. The freedom and availability to serve His kingdom will FAR outlast any worldly impact we can ever make."

Swanseawales19 79 - "Marriage isn’t always a bed of roses. A lot of people are better single than enter a toxic relationship"

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 11:53:30 PM »
1 Corinthians 7:8-9
8 To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. 9 But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 12:43:28 AM »
Statistics do show that married men live longer.

Look at it this way, if you're doing the proposing then you better make sure you have a good woman. If you don't know how to find and lock down one then that is YOUR FAULT. You are incompetent in securing yourself a peaceful and beautiful life. You probably let a dozen good ones slip through your hand before committing to the crazy one.  ::)

Here is the irony though. Doesn't it always seem to go that when you do get a good woman, YOU SABOTAGE IT?

This entire response (perspective) was actually given to me by a very good male friend. He said that the beginning and ending of a marriage is in the hands of the man.

Advertisements