Advertisement

Author Topic: "AmeriKKKa at its finest"? Not surprised it's in FL after been there a few times  (Read 141 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Klay Thompson Reacts to Racist Surf Incident in Florida: "So disgusting."

On Tuesday, reports of a racist surfing attack emerged from Jupiter, Florida.

A Black surfer had his surfboard stolen, then subsequently, it was nailed to a tree in an act of “racially motivated vandalism and a symbolic lynching of his board.”

Now, news of the incident has reached across the country to San Francisco.

Klay Thompson, small forward and shooting guard for the Golden State Warriors, caught wind of the racist incident in Florida, and he issued a statement via Instagram.

“I love the ocean. I love surfing. And seeing that lame ass shit in Jupiter Florida really pisses me off. Y’all surf nazis are a dying breed.

“So disgusting. Shame on all these people who allow this toxic behavior to permeate their communities. Amerikkka at its finest. SMH!”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Klay Thompson Reacts to Racist Surf Incident in Florida: "So disgusting."

On Tuesday, reports of a racist surfing attack emerged from Jupiter, Florida.

A Black surfer had his surfboard stolen, then subsequently, it was nailed to a tree in an act of “racially motivated vandalism and a symbolic lynching of his board.”

Now, news of the incident has reached across the country to San Francisco.

Klay Thompson, small forward and shooting guard for the Golden State Warriors, caught wind of the racist incident in Florida, and he issued a statement via Instagram.

“I love the ocean. I love surfing. And seeing that lame ass shit in Jupiter Florida really pisses me off. Y’all surf nazis are a dying breed.

“So disgusting. Shame on all these people who allow this toxic behavior to permeate their communities. Amerikkka at its finest. SMH!”

Wait, so a black surfer got his surf board stolen and nailed to a tree and it's a racist act symbolic of lynching?
Kinda like that story in CA where a rope was hanging from a tree and everyone claiming it was a lynching symbol but it turns out to be a swing for kids. Or that garage door pull rope in a NASCAR garage and it was interpreted as a noose.

Unbelievable.. . Like I have said over and over... racism is becoming a joke. It's no longer relevant... when I hear scream of racism, I just chuckle and don't even pay attention to or believe it anymore.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements