Advertisement

Author Topic: Forget sight, love at first chat? This time, it's the woman that goes chasing??  (Read 769 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Tennessee Woman Drives 12 Hours to Hook Up with Man She Just Met on Instagram; His Godmother Says ‘She’s the One’

How far would you go for love — or a man you’ve just met? Would you go across the country? Fly in a plane with no regard for the time difference? Or drive alone for 12 hours to see if that potential boo is worth it?

Alexis, 38, took a chance and risked it all by driving 12 hours to Newport News, Virginia, from Memphis, Tennessee, to see if the guy she met online was the real deal. Luckily she owns her own women’s clothing boutique and could allow her employees to take over, as she abruptly decided to leave to meet her man.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
That isn't unusual at all. I've had guys drive more hours than that and fly on planes, etc. to visit me. Also, back in the days before the regular citizen had a cell phone, out-of-state guys would call and talk for hours. Long distance phone calls were expensive, too.   

Like this post: 0

Advertisements