Advertisement

Author Topic: I didn't buy her story and she looks young and healthy so I didn't help her  (Read 288 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
You can't judge a book by it's cover...

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
If you believe her story then help. I didn't as it sounded like she was just lazy...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
I wouldn't judge her yet. I bet she came from a poor, dysfunctional family with no proper education.

I've seen young girls like her age in Yuba city. Panhandling for money and begging for cigarettes. Either mother or father is alcoholic and leaving the child at the apartment home.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
I wouldn't judge her yet. I bet she came from a poor, dysfunctional family with no proper education.

I've seen young girls like her age in Yuba city. Panhandling for money and begging for cigarettes. Either mother or father is alcoholic and leaving the child at the apartment home.

I remember this one time I was at my cousin's restaurant helping him out. It was one of those little eatery inside an enclosed strip mall. We were about to closed and these two White kids, decently dressed and didn't look malnourished, stop by us and ask if we had any left over food. They seem like siblings because the older one was a girl about 16ish and the younger one was a boy about 12ish. My cousin still had some rice left so he quickly put some basils and meat(pork) together to make Pakapow (Pad Krapow Gai). Man... these two kids gobbled up the food like they had never eaten before. They left after finishing their food and thanking us for it. Not sure what happened to them and my cousin says he never saw them again...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
I remember this one time I was at my cousin's restaurant helping him out. It was one of those little eatery inside an enclosed strip mall. We were about to closed and these two White kids, decently dressed and didn't look malnourished, stop by us and ask if we had any left over food. They seem like siblings because the older one was a girl about 16ish and the younger one was a boy about 12ish. My cousin still had some rice left so he quickly put some basils and meat(pork) together to make Pakapow (Pad Krapow Gai). Man... these two kids gobbled up the food like they had never eaten before. They left after finishing their food and thanking us for it. Not sure what happened to them and my cousin says he never saw them again...

What IF they weren't "White"?

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
The pros start young. I’ll be seeing families beg together and with such exposure at a young age, begging will come naturally. I learned from a few experiences: they asked for coins but expect bills or they asked for a dollar and ask for more when you give or they ask for food but will not accept drinks, etc.

Advertisements