Advertisement

Author Topic: Heard that some casualties and hostages might be Hmong...  (Read 192 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Heard that some casualties and hostages might be Hmong...
« on: October 12, 2023, 12:32:25 PM »
One of my cousin told me that his wife mentioned to him that there were some Hmong missing in Israel during the Hamas attack.

The families of these Hmong don't know if they are dead or taken as hostages.

Apparently a lot of Hmong in Thailand go oversea to work, places like S. Korea, Japan, Australia, Middle East countries, etc etc

Not sure if she's telling the truth but I hope no Hmong die or are hostages in that conflict.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Heard that some casualties and hostages might be Hmong...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 01:39:53 PM »
If you are a hostage, their family members should not go on media and plea for their release.  These hamas terrorists also follow media and you chance of faking the funk as a hostage to survive will be cut shorter. 

If you are a hostage, fake the funk and say that you are really supporting hamas and start praising allah.  They might let you join their narrative but hey, at least you will survive.  Now if you fake the funk and your pictures are on media, saying that you are on the other side, off with your heads. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 02:14:49 PM »
Going in and out is temporary closed in Israel. I know people who are stuck there currently.

Hmong people in Laos and Thailand do go to work overseas and some do work in the Middle East.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 01:29:03 PM »
Going in and out is temporary closed in Israel. I know people who are stuck there currently.

Hmong people in Laos and Thailand do go to work overseas and some do work in the Middle East.

Yeah, heard that there was a Chang guy that's missing... The bad thing is that these Hmong in Thailand all takes Thai name (first and last) and they will be listed as Thais instead of Hmong in the media.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements