Advertisement

Author Topic: Microsoft admitted to paying White employees less than...  (Read 40 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Microsoft admitted to paying White employees less than...
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:29:42 PM »
those with a different skin color.

I don't make things up... it's in their report:

“All racial and ethnic minority groups who are rewards eligible combined earn $1.007 total pay for every $1.000 earned by US rewards-eligible white employees with the same job title and level and considering tenure.

I know that does not seem like much just looking at the $1 compare to $1.007 but if you calculated it out... it does make a difference. e.g. that's $700 less for you (white guy) than your non-white co-worker if you both are at the $100K range. And I know a lot of Phers here are around that $100K range.

The admission came from the tech giant’s 2023 Diversity and Inclusion Report, which outlines the company’s loyalty to the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) agenda.

It gets worst... they added “US Black and African American employees earn $1.004 and Asian employees earn $1.012 for every $1.000 earned by U.S. rewards-eligible white employees with the same job title and level and considering tenure.” I can see a lot of blacks getting pissed off and start to hate on Asian even more now.

Hmmm... isn't this illegal? Paying people base on race? I thought there was a law against that... If Microsoft admitted this because of diversity, imagine what they did before the DEI was the hot trend... they must have cheated non-whites out of $millions.

Similar moves have brought on lawsuits against Disney for their discriminatory hiring soley base on race, religion and sex as their document revealed on their "Imagine Tomorrow" website. It strongly suggest that Disney hold discriminatory practices against white, Christian and Jews.

Microsoft and Disney are not the only corporation that are practicing discrimination base on sex, religion and skin color. NASCAR was sued for discrimination against white. Not only are White male being discriminated against but Asian are also discriminate against - Ivy League universities were doing that to have more black/brown in the student pool.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:42:25 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements