Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Biden have a baby fetish? Even while in a RED state??  (Read 34 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Does Biden have a baby fetish? Even while in a RED state??
« on: March 20, 2024, 02:03:39 PM »
Biden awkwardly wanders off stage at Arizona campaign event as he 'couldn’t resist' a baby

Biden later told the crowd of supporters that he 'couldn’t resist that little baby'

During a campaign event in Arizona on Tuesday, President Biden abruptly wandered off the stage after he noticed a baby in the crowd.

The seemingly awkward moment in Phoenix came as Biden was standing behind his campaign manager, Julie Chávez Rodríguez, who was sharing her brief opening remarks during the Latinos for President Biden rally.

As she was speaking, Biden noticed the baby and a brief moment later, he walked off and sat down with the baby and its mother.

"Well, folks, I have to tell you straight up," Biden said at the Mexican restaurant called El Portal, returning to the stage. "I like you all, but I couldn’t resist that little baby."

On Tuesday, the Democratic presumptive presidential nominee urged the Latino voters at the event to support him in November, when he is likely to square off in a rematch with former President Trump in the 2024 general election.

"You're the reason why in large part I beat Donald Trump [in 2020]," Biden said. "I need you badly."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Does Biden have a baby fetish? Even while in a RED state??
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 02:24:45 PM »
 ???:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Does Biden have a baby fetish? Even while in a RED state??
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 08:09:33 AM »
It's called pedophile problem... not baby fetish, children fetish, kid fetish or MAP.

Why do you think his own son and family members called him "Pedo Peter"

The guy is a children sniffing and women touching creepy old man...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements