Advertisement

Author Topic: White Liberals don't even know their own political party's history  (Read 61 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Just had a discussion with the most ignorant older, white liberal woman. It started out as her "feeling icky" about carry and conceal. Then from her own ignorance she had the audacity to say that there was too much guns and that US was the most dangerous country in the west. I pointed out that the most violent cities were Democrat-run strongholds with some of the strictest gun laws. In addition, the country is on the decline because we've moved away from conservative values. This gained momentum in the 90s with the popularity of gangster rap and multiculturali sm in the schools. Again, pushed by liberal colleges and Hollywood.

Then I asked her why her city (one of the largest black population) was so crime-ridden, impoverished, and had one of the country's highest gun-related violence. If liberal policies were so great and by her arrogance, so compassionate for blacks, why did they fair worse and were dying by the dozens? She said it was due to discriminatory policies, Jim Crow, segregation, etc. etc. and she thinks it was the Republicans who did that.  :idiot2:

Lady, you live in a Democrat-controlled city that has been that way since right after the Civil War. If there were discriminatory laws then it was enacted by a Democrat governor, mayor, city officials, etc. I also mentioned that the Democratic Party was started by the KKK after they lost the Civil War.

I linked articles and other literature from Howard University (HBCU - historically black colleges and universities) as well as the Black American Holocaust Museum in her city that definitely said it was Democrat policies.

These white liberals are teaching your children in public schools when they are uneducated themselves.  :idiot2:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:23:53 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: White Liberals don't even know their own political party's history
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 10:32:00 PM »
its funny how you teach history
no mention that these democrats at that time was the deep south states

;D ;D ;D

them yankee slave hater were….republicans
if we going that far back… your boy rock might be a republican

;D ;D ;D
switch party

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: White Liberals don't even know their own political party's history
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 08:31:15 AM »
its funny how you teach history
no mention that these democrats at that time was the deep south states

;D ;D ;D

them yankee slave hater were….republicans
if we going that far back… your boy rock might be a republican

;D ;D ;D
switch party

Ah... the old switch-a-roo... Somehow, the party magically, switched but no one know why or when? I bet they switched when Trump humiliated Hillary.
Yeah, the deep South were the 'bad' Democrats but the North Democrats were good  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Now, that they switched, does the Democrat hold the older GOP in great honor and condemned their previous Dem politicians?

This fool forgot that these "Northern" Democrats; including Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, etc etc were all guess of honors at a former 'Exalted Cyclops' KKK senator's death. It was such an honor that Obama, Biden and Clinton spoke of his greatness at his funeral. Imagine GOP doing that, honoring a former KKK member or just a far right politician.

The Dems majority voted against the Civil Right Acts, they voted against desegregation (well, they are implementing it again but called it safe space for Blacks and minorities), they started the Jim Crow laws, started the KKK, etc etc

Go and ask any Leftie/Demmie in the street about VoterID laws and they will revealed their racism... by claiming that the law is racist because Blacks and minorities are too ignorant to get an ID to vote.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements