Advertisement

Author Topic: Song You're Currently Addicted To  (Read 244611 times)

prima_donna

Re: Song You're Currently Addicted To
« Reply #1065 on: April 18, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »
One republic - if I lose myself

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1luv

« Reply #1066 on: April 26, 2013, 08:23:55 AM »
old but not that old but it was my lust making music in lust wages.   Beautiful song like they are making love with each other as they sing and as they get louder with each other, it is like how we be having them screaming orgasm.  And no, she's not kaydoo.   It was actually an American idol who got cut. 

zena

« Reply #1067 on: April 28, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »
Love her voice. Love the video.

I can't remember but someone else posted that previously.  I like her voice too but the song I like from her is "Blue Jeans."

Then, I was looking at blogs about castles and someone posted Lana's video that used a certain castle.  The song's called, "Born To Die."  I totally love the way this video was made.  I think Lana has some of the best videotography. ..if that's even a word.

When I first purchased her songs (just 3 of my favorites), I listened to them on repeat non-stop for a couple of days...LOL.  Now I just have it shuffled in.

BTW, I learned that Lana's real name is Liz and she had lip injection to get that sexy look.

...AND, just in case anyone is interested in this genre of music, it's called, sadcore indie.  :)

zena

« Reply #1068 on: April 28, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »
Lately, I've been listening to uplifting trance.  I love being taken to dreamy worlds of my imagination.

This one is called, "Love Land" by Cymatics.  Normally, I dig the breakdown of trance but in this one, I actually like everything else better than the breakdown part.  The breakdown is still pretty good though.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #1069 on: April 28, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
I can't remember but someone else posted that previously.  I like her voice too but the song I like from her is "Blue Jeans."

Then, I was looking at blogs about castles and someone posted Lana's video that used a certain castle.  The song's called, "Born To Die."  I totally love the way this video was made.  I think Lana has some of the best videotography. ..if that's even a word.

When I first purchased her songs (just 3 of my favorites), I listened to them on repeat non-stop for a couple of days...LOL.  Now I just have it shuffled in.

BTW, I learned that Lana's real name is Liz and she had lip injection to get that sexy look.

...AND, just in case anyone is interested in this genre of music, it's called, sadcore indie.  :)
I agree. Her videos are like a short film. I can't see this one. These videos are blocked in Germany.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #1070 on: April 28, 2013, 10:40:43 PM »
My only exposure to new music is on the radio. This song hits the spot every time it comes on:

1luv

« Reply #1071 on: April 29, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
song dedicated to the cheats

video sux but wait for the drop... 

zena

« Reply #1072 on: April 29, 2013, 08:11:08 PM »
I agree. Her videos are like a short film. I can't see this one. These videos are blocked in Germany.

Interesting.  Lana is under a UK label.  This video is definitely depressing and dark and doesn't really paint a true picture of "America" but it could send the wrong message.

zena

« Reply #1073 on: April 29, 2013, 08:15:33 PM »
My only exposure to new music is on the radio. This song hits the spot every time it comes on:

Love this.

video sux but wait for the drop... 

Not bad.  It'd be superb if everything else was slightly uplifting...th en it might be perfect.

1luv

« Reply #1074 on: April 30, 2013, 11:36:14 AM »
work hard, play hard, we party like it is your job
- alice dejay sample
- akon
- ne yo
- les twins from France - Best all style dancers in the world

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 11:42:17 AM by 1luv »

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 30, 2013, 11:49:53 AM »
Richard Bedford never seems to disappoint

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:26:16 AM by azn-guy »

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #1076 on: April 30, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
Interesting.  Lana is under a UK label.  This video is definitely depressing and dark and doesn't really paint a true picture of "America" but it could send the wrong message.
It's more of a copyright/licensing release issue rather than a censorship.

zena

« Reply #1077 on: May 08, 2013, 06:24:38 PM »
It's more of a copyright/licensing release issue rather than a censorship.

I C.  Totally understand that.

Lately I've been listening to some Chillstep but nothing is really sticking out.  Aside from that, these few songs are currently on my addiction list:

"Valentine" by Charli XCX.  Heard it at Old Navy while shopping.

"Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.  There are explicit words so keep littles ones away.  My daughter loves this song too!

"Glycerine" by Bush.  An oldie but so good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOllF3TgAsM# (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

zena

« Reply #1078 on: May 08, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »
I'm also checking out songs from Markus Shulz Global DJ Broadcast Top 20.  I'm addicted to song  #15 called, "I'm Back."  I tried to find just that one song on youtube but couldn't.

"I'm Back" starts at 1:28:23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KLtGQudlU# (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 09, 2013, 03:13:10 AM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSW3skkVKEE (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Advertisements