Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234034 times)

OldVeggies

Re: argh.
« Reply #1980 on: April 26, 2012, 04:58:47 PM »
Yeah, we went to Miami together. Lol!!  8)

COOL!....

how's he doing?... tell him i said WHAT'S UP SON!...  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1981 on: April 30, 2012, 11:30:55 AM »
I will tell him. Lol

bootee

« Reply #1982 on: April 30, 2012, 11:00:30 PM »
I don't normally PH at home ...

But tonight, I cannot sleep for the 3rd shift. Like those many nights ...I am going to die at work.  :-\  I think I am going to start walking around the block before I actually lay down to sleep for the 3rd shift. Maybe I will get tired enough to ignore all the loud noises and just sleep. Yeah. I'm gonna start doing that.  :) 
Tonight's method for sleeping was playing some cry baby EDM tunes.  ;D  It didn't work.  :-\  Lol!! Well, I did sleep for like 20 minutes before my sister came banging on the door. She thought I was still awake because I had the loud music playing? I know what you're thinking ..."maybe you can't sleep because of the loud music?" the answer is "no. I actually sleep with the TV on."  :D  Music is not a problem either ...I can usually sleep with EDM playing. Especially with the cry baby tunes ...those are the easiest but it didn't work this time.  :( 
I laid in bed with the cry baby tunes gathering all my thoughts and it made me feel more like shit so I got up. Lol. There's just so much pressure. My shoulders aren't as strong as it use to be ...I don't know what to do. :sad5:  I make shit happen! I am the goer. I am the getter. But I know I can't always have things the way I want it. The Vegas thing is biitng my ass too but I will let that go. The party will go on.

I will be okay.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:00:29 AM by bootee »

bootee

« Reply #1983 on: April 30, 2012, 11:57:57 PM »
I hit the modified button to add more thoughts but the power went out so it only saved this much. Lol. I don't want to go back and retype it.

bootee

« Reply #1984 on: May 07, 2012, 10:47:45 AM »
friends, family, swimming, and food.  O0
good weekend. maybe a little too much drinking but it was fun.

I did it again.  :-X
I really don't see it when its happening. I will need to catch up on things so I can start shit over like I didn't mess anything up. start out fresh ....ok. maybe not fresh but at least be where I was a couple months ago. I was doing just fine.

bills bills bills.
I don't think I've ever had this much bills on my head before ...up until I decided to move in with my sister. I don't know how she will mange things without me. I am afraid to leave everything under my name.  ??? the last time I did that she moved out without paying any of the final bills. and I got left with the remaining balance. I remember talking to my Mom the other week about this ...my Mom says we have bad omen.  ??? Nobody will ever take care of us as good as we take care of them. I am going to die living/working for others. Lol

I wanna say ..."I need a drink" but I'm so dehydrated ...I don't want one. Lol

Cosmic Gate at District 30 this week.
I hope my boss doesn't ask me to work this weekend. I just looked at the schedule and one of the girls requested Saturday off. I wanna go to Merced.  :-\ Maybe I will take just a little bit for Cosmic Gate. Yeah! Just a little bit. LOL!! I always make it to work anyways ...  :2funny:

Its Monday ...Here's to a long week. 

bootee

« Reply #1985 on: May 09, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »
Hi. No. Don't ...

don't be pointing fingers. i do my part and i help. you cannot lay that shit on me. i will not be that person! No!

what a day ...it went by like wooooosh! but eff you!! eff you!!  :thefinger: that was 2 hours off BULLSHIT!!

hi journal.  :) ;D

I am glad that I'm going to Merced this weekend. My sister's in laws are coming in to town and I believe they are doing the jingle bells? Yeah, I don't think I would have been able to handle all that commotion. But first, I need to get through this week ...I sat down a while to watch Friends and I slightly dozed off. I don't know why? Maybe because my job is boring? But how can I be tired?? I slept from 4:30pm yesterday til 6am this morning! I'm surprised I didn't wake up earlier to eat? I skipped dinner again. ARgh! I hate waking up hungry? Lol

I'm not gonna be tired when I get home. Maybe I should sit in the pool, shower, and then get that groggy feeling. And then try to sleep. Yes.  O0 Sounds like a plan.

superchick

« Reply #1986 on: May 09, 2012, 06:25:05 PM »
Hey, let's plan a trip to Point Reyes National SeaShore.   O0 :)

bootee

« Reply #1987 on: May 10, 2012, 06:01:08 AM »
Hey, let's plan a trip to Point Reyes National SeaShore.   O0 :)

Sure. Let's do it. Before or after EDC?

superchick

« Reply #1988 on: May 10, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »
Sure. Let's do it. Before or after EDC?

Memorial Weekend?  ???

bootee

« Reply #1989 on: May 10, 2012, 11:25:00 AM »
Memorial Weekend?  ???

I can do that.  O0

superchick

« Reply #1990 on: May 10, 2012, 11:28:46 AM »

I can do that.  O0

That is the ONLY weekend we have open before EDC!

bootee

« Reply #1991 on: May 10, 2012, 11:30:15 AM »
that is right. haha ...

Yea, let's do it. Make it a day trip.  O0

bootee

« Reply #1992 on: May 14, 2012, 09:39:13 AM »
I hate spring.  >:( :-\

Guess how many Zyrtec I went through this weekend? Nearly 3 a day!  :o And all that cleaning I did this weekend didn't help either.

I woke up wheezing like hell this morning. But good lord, I didn't pick up another pak of smokes since Cosmic Gate!  ??? I woke up earlier than my normal Monday mornings. Yea, I shouldn't smoke anymore. This past weekend I asked one of my cousins how he quit smoking and he said "I saw how Fly (my first cousin) was and it scared me straight." ....Lol. Fly has been sick since March. He's got surgery scheduled in 2 weeks ...who's paying for his bills?  ??? Pang said he racked up a medical bill at $75k in March.  :o :o I hope he will be more loyal to my parents than he has been the last couple of years.

I hate people coming in to my room like I don't live there.

Before Chick picked me up on Saturday, Ariel was acting all crazy so I  picked her up and made her sleep next to me. After a few cries she finally knocked out. And then I knocked out too. When Chick finally came ...I walked out with her still on my bed. I had asked Lao to make sure my door is locked when she wakes up but I don't trust them.  ::)
Candy wrappers, empty bags of chips, my pay stubs on the ground, and computer turned off. I hate it. I do.  :-\

I will pretend nothing happened and hope that I don't see anybody this week.

bootee

« Reply #1993 on: May 15, 2012, 09:29:25 AM »
I chip-chopped my hair.  :-X

me and my hairdresser (Lao) will play with it a little this wknd. LOL  :D ;D :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1994 on: May 18, 2012, 10:15:53 AM »
one of the worst sleep after a 16 hour shift ...ever!!

I don't usually like to be bothered after working that many hours in a night/day. On Thursdays, I lock myself in the room and just crash. Some nights, I don't even wake up for dinner.
Yesterday at 6pm I got a text from my younger sister-in-law ...I can't believe I even heard the ring. But it said that Pang was in the hospital. Nobody knew what was wrong ...just that she drove herself there and they transported her to Modesto. I couldn't go back to sleep. But I'm glad she did call me back and told me everything was okay.  :) I was able to sleep again.
Later that night I got a called from my Dad. Oh hell. He told me that my cousin has hepatitis b and that they are moving him out of the house to stay with them so my Mom doesn't have to go back and forth to care for him. He's gonna be sad. His only friend is Robby. Lol!! Not the kind of news to wake me up but the reason for the call was to tell me that ...he's taking my room.  >:(

Its Friday. I'm gonna get another call from my Dad asking me to go home ...watch. Lol.  ;D
Unfortunately, I will be staying home this weekend. It's gonna be me and the kids. I'm going to put on the Chef hat/apron and cook.  O0 And call it a movie weekend. I haven't had a decent meal all week.
But first!! A Birthday hangout with Penny and the boys. I miss them. I know they moved back to the South side but with my schedule ...I haven't made a trip out to see them since the first and last time Penny and I went.

I am still tired. I could use a nice cold beer.

Advertisements