Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234115 times)

superchick

Re: argh.
« Reply #1950 on: April 11, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
so everytime I get in the car and listen to Dash Berlin (yes I'm stilling listening to his set), I get so pumped up about EDC!! LMAO!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1951 on: April 11, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
I should download some of his other sets for you. I think that set was horrible! I don't even know why you're still listening to it. LOL

bootee

« Reply #1952 on: April 11, 2012, 12:05:51 PM »
so, hey!! I'm going to ask Peter if he'll drive with me to Vegas so I can carry the good stuff. and then fly back with you. cool? lol

bootee

« Reply #1953 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »
Ok. NVM!! there is a $200 drop off fee. LOL!!

superchick

« Reply #1954 on: April 11, 2012, 12:21:43 PM »
What $220 drop off fee?

bootee

« Reply #1955 on: April 11, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
yea, there's a $251 fee if i rent the car in sac and drop it off in Vegas.  :o :-\ :-X

bootee

« Reply #1956 on: April 11, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
One Way Drop Charge  $251.24

superchick

« Reply #1957 on: April 11, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »
damn! that's a ticket already!  better get in touch with yo friend! LOL

superchick

« Reply #1958 on: April 11, 2012, 12:39:57 PM »
Let's move to the TRANCEFORMER thread. dont want to flood your jourmal.  :)

bootee

« Reply #1959 on: April 13, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »
Ok. Cross Seattle and NYC off the list.

After seeing the lineup for Electric Daisy Carnival I couldn't pass up the show!! It's super crazy! And I hope that this time they leave all the TRANCE djs on one stage so I don't have to travel back and forth!!  ::) Everything is booked and confirmed! Except for the airfare ...Peter is not giving me an answer on driving or flying! I am most certain that Chick will be flying there and back. Maybe I will drive with Peter and Jeannie and then fly back with Chick. Sigh. I am chrisfused.  :-\

Las Vegas! I will be coming back for another round. :headbang:

bootee

« Reply #1960 on: April 18, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »
Wow! I seriously do not pay enough attention.

I get so pumped up about upcoming things and events that it just kinda flows and when I actually look through it ...I'm a downer. LOL!! But I know I will pick myself back up and be good again. I always do.  :)

Dear Journal,

I will not start counting days again but I have not smoked in 2 days.  :) O0 All this "no sleep" action is um ...fukk, it hurts man! Lol!! I get the laziness out of me, the headaches, and then the "i don't wanna eat" feeling ...and more! I know I can drink just as fast as Chick. I know I can!! LOL!! But it has slowed me down ...
How long will I let this continue? I don't know. But I keep telling myself that I will be ok. If not today, maybe in a month? Lol. This weekend I will sleep in!

I am going to download a lot of movies, get comfy in my pjs, and just relax watching them. I will not do or go anywhere! I promise. So I hope Tevin doesn't decide to do his get-together this wknd. Lol!!

cherished

« Reply #1961 on: April 19, 2012, 04:40:35 AM »
Hi Karen!!

How are you doing? Its been a while since you've written anything in here. Lol!! Jk. I hope all is well ...  Smiley Come to Sac soon so we can all go have dinner. We miss you!

I'm good. :) What did i tell u last time? I'm always stalking u...shesh! haha

Who is "WE CAN ALL go have dinner"? Yikes, there are more of "WE"s out there?? :P

bootee

« Reply #1962 on: April 19, 2012, 09:46:09 AM »
I'm good. :) What did i tell u last time? I'm always stalking u...shesh! haha

Who is "WE CAN ALL go have dinner"? Yikes, there are more of "WE"s out there?? :P

Lol.

there's not a lot of "We" anymore.
Its just me, penny, and chick. Chick lives up here now! =D and penny is pregnant with her 2nd kid. she could eat. Lol ...pick Bee up on the way.  ;D

cherished

« Reply #1963 on: April 23, 2012, 05:59:53 AM »
haha that sounds just the right amount of "WE" to get away with a good time.  O0 I'll have to let bee aka tommyboy in on it and i'll definitely pick his butt up on the way up. I mentioned that he should stop by PH sometimes but he claims that he's no longer "tommyboy" because he is no longer a "boy". Sigh. I don't think they have a phrase for between a boy and a man. :P  :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1964 on: April 25, 2012, 09:41:51 AM »
awesome!! let me know when you guys are free ...we'll make a date out of it.  :)

Advertisements