Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230287 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1290 on: May 11, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »
yo yo tee. lol thought i'd stop here to see if i knew anyone still and what do u know. lol same old ppl. Sweet. Anyway, u know where to find me.
And quit debating, spend it with the folks.

Btw, have a nice mother's day.  :)

Wow!! Good to hear from you!! Its been um, 1.5 years? Last I heard of you was during my 25th bday. lolz!!
Hope you're doing well.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1291 on: May 11, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »
mother's day was awesome.

tho my older brother and i wasn't speaking to e/o ..the time spent with my parents was incredibly nice. :) my sister in law made pho on saturday ..so everybody sat around and chatted (except for me and my older bro. lol). on sunday my older sister came over and made kapoon. and the whole family was home. even the kids. my younger brother needed my help in driving to Fresno so i drove him there very quick and came back in time for dinner with the family. it was awesome.

HulaGurlO

« Reply #1292 on: May 12, 2009, 08:49:11 AM »
mother's day was awesome.

tho my older brother and i wasn't speaking to e/o ..the time spent with my parents was incredibly nice. :) my sister in law made pho on saturday ..so everybody sat around and chatted (except for me and my older bro. lol). on sunday my older sister came over and made kapoon. and the whole family was home. even the kids. my younger brother needed my help in driving to Fresno so i drove him there very quick and came back in time for dinner with the family. it was awesome.

Sorry I missed you.. but glad you had a good time.  ;)

bootee

« Reply #1293 on: May 12, 2009, 09:05:11 AM »
Sorry I missed you.. but glad you had a good time.  ;)

its no problem. :) i'm usually home at my parents during the weekends if you don't give me a notice in advance.

superchick

« Reply #1294 on: May 12, 2009, 11:57:05 PM »
Good weekend.

Both superchick and I realize that no matter who is around us or when it is just us we find it fun no matter what. Playing pool or clubbing ...we still have fun. lolz ...For the past couple of weeks I've been going to Fresno to hang out w/ my buddy Chick. That's quite some driving but hey, its the memories that counts ...no matter how cruel it is. :D

This is part of the second post in your journal  :)  Sept 2006

Thanks for therapy last night.  We talked about many many things.. and now, I feel so much closer to you.. LOL  (right about now, you're saying STOOPID!!! and  ;D at the same time)  ;D ;D  that 1 hour and 40 minutes MIGHT be record for us.  ;D

Well, I am going to do what you said because I think it will work to my advantage.  LOL  and everytime the phone rings or beeps, I'll log it in my journal or at least try to.. puahahahahah 

bootee

« Reply #1295 on: May 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »
This is part of the second post in your journal  :)  Sept 2006

Thanks for therapy last night.  We talked about many many things.. and now, I feel so much closer to you.. LOL  (right about now, you're saying STOOPID!!! and  ;D at the same time)  ;D ;D  that 1 hour and 40 minutes MIGHT be record for us.  ;D

Well, I am going to do what you said because I think it will work to my advantage.  LOL  and everytime the phone rings or beeps, I'll log it in my journal or at least try to.. puahahahahah 

lmao!!! Yea, I am totally laughing. hahaha!! And that is a record for us. I'm still laughing at your text "can I call you?" ..LOL!! Test yourself. See how strong you are against all those .. :)

Sept '06 - that was when we were going to Glo and laughing at them girls dancing to EDM. ahahaha!!

superchick

« Reply #1296 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »

lmao!!! Yea, I am totally laughing. hahaha!! And that is a record for us. I'm still laughing at your text "can I call you?" ..LOL!! Test yourself. See how strong you are against all those .. :)

Sept '06 - that was when we were going to Glo and laughing at them girls dancing to EDM. ahahaha!!

LMAO  funnysu!!! Sometimes, I just need a little kick in the butt to do watever.. hahahahaha

I remember them girls.. they funny!!  I should think about them when I  :D 

Remember, I'm turning PRO at the end of the month!!  LOL

bootee

« Reply #1297 on: May 13, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »
LMAO  funnysu!!! Sometimes, I just need a little kick in the butt to do watever.. hahahahaha

I remember them girls.. they funny!!  I should think about them when I  :D 

Remember, I'm turning PRO at the end of the month!!  LOL

i feel like you should be guiding me thru life instead ...LOL!!
*ahem* .. 29 vs 26  ;D

superchick

« Reply #1298 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:40 AM »
i feel like you should be guiding me thru life instead ...LOL!!
*ahem* .. 29 vs 26  ;D

I TRIED!!! I introduced you to CORONA!!!  Look at it this way.. I'm guiding you indirectly  ;D  by letting you in on the drama.. the dirt.. lol

bootee

« Reply #1299 on: May 13, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
I TRIED!!! I introduced you to CORONA!!!  Look at it this way.. I'm guiding you indirectly  ;D  by letting you in on the drama.. the dirt.. lol

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa aah!! haha!!
all in all ..we are doing just fine. :)

bootee

« Reply #1300 on: May 13, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
1300 replies.  :D ;D

superchick

« Reply #1301 on: May 13, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa aah!! haha!!
all in all ..we are doing just fine. :)

you know.. we are..  8) ;)

1300 replies.  :D ;D

yay!!!   :D

bootee

« Reply #1302 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:55 AM »
the truck needs a new cat.  :o :o

after all this time my brother tells my Dad that it needs a cat. I can't be any more mad at him.
i swear him and my sil got a new car because they didn't want to fix it or something.  ::)

anyways, since this summer is gonna be nice and quiet being that EDC is out of the question .. i might take my nephew Kejin to Six Flags Marine World. this kid is filled with joy when he see's fishes, dolphins, and sharks. especially sharks. i wanna take him to the dinosaurs museum but that ways too far.  ;D maybe one day.

well, today is friday and its another weekend in Merced.
i have to figure out who's car i'm gonna take next this time. lol

bootee

« Reply #1303 on: May 18, 2009, 09:48:53 AM »
I am a rollercoaster.  :-X :-\

Friday and Saturday in Merced was just like any other day. But from the moment I woke up on Sunday I was cranky as hell. What was bothering me? EVERYTHING!! Besides my Mom ..I hated everybody.  :-X
I'm not gonna go home this weekend. Maybe I'll stay and enjoy etd. Pop

I am so tired. Tired of everything. I hate them. They have so much to say but so little help to give. I'm going to have to fix things if I want shit to get done. sigh.

bootee

« Reply #1304 on: May 19, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »
I can't wait to go to etd. Pop and let go some of my anger.  :angryfire:

when I was driving back to Sac on Sunday night ..it reminded me a little of when Ger got us kicked out at Ruby Skye for Armin Van Buuren. I was so furious. On the ride home I blasted one of his albums all the way home and I didn't say a damn word. on Sunday, I drove with the music so loud that when I got home my ears were ringing and I didn't go to sleep until 2am. lol.

Sigh.

I'm mad. I'm sad. I'm everything.

Advertisements