Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230183 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #2010 on: June 01, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »
I am so sincerely sorry you feel this way.  You welcome at my place anytime and i will lend my ear and shoulder if you need it.  We will have an amazing time at EDC!!  ;)

I am fine. Its just at that moment I was so full of anger. I washed it down with a few beers before the 3rd shift that night. Lol!! I don't think I plan to stay home a lot this summer. I hope I have places to go and people to see.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

superchick

« Reply #2011 on: June 01, 2012, 02:31:38 PM »
I am fine. Its just at that moment I was so full of anger. I washed it down with a few beers before the 3rd shift that night. Lol!! I don't think I plan to stay home a lot this summer. I hope I have places to go and people to see.  ;D

Start making a list.  O0

bootee

« Reply #2012 on: June 01, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
Its still blank.  :-\

skribblez

« Reply #2013 on: June 04, 2012, 09:04:41 AM »
I am!! Damn, I should have contacted you for tickets huh? Lol. shucks!!
Haha, unfortunately i am not nor is my company working the edc...i know alot of my guys working for other companies...ho pe u n ur crew have a blast...lkm if u need anything.

bootee

« Reply #2014 on: June 04, 2012, 10:33:57 AM »
Haha, unfortunately i am not nor is my company working the edc...i know alot of my guys working for other companies...ho pe u n ur crew have a blast...lkm if u need anything.

oh darn! haha
we've got people from Mn flying in for the show. Its gonna be awesome. Thanks!!  O0

skribblez

« Reply #2015 on: June 04, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »
oh darn! haha
we've got people from Mn flying in for the show. Its gonna be awesome. Thanks!!  O0
Wow, friends from fresno coming also...if i aint got nothing to im sure one of my guys can let me in on a detailed job...i might just meet u there...if ur down to have a few cold ones or to chow down lmk....remembe r its dry here, its hitting 100 here already so drink plenty of water..n metro is tightening security so no pills...

Most likely u will be staying on the strip n the drive to the vegas speedway is about 20 mins north...
No sleeping in ur vehicle, metro will kick u out...so remind all ur friends...anyt hing else i can help or answer lkm

bootee

« Reply #2016 on: June 04, 2012, 12:43:51 PM »
Wow, friends from fresno coming also...if i aint got nothing to im sure one of my guys can let me in on a detailed job...i might just meet u there...if ur down to have a few cold ones or to chow down lmk....remembe r its dry here, its hitting 100 here already so drink plenty of water..n metro is tightening security so no pills...

Most likely u will be staying on the strip n the drive to the vegas speedway is about 20 mins north...
No sleeping in ur vehicle, metro will kick u out...so remind all ur friends...anyt hing else i can help or answer lkm

Yea sure! Hit me up.  :)
Last year they had dogs right? Some of the LA guys were so scared they didn't bring their pills. LOL!!! ....I walked right in with it. hahahaha.
Sad to say but this year we are staying at Circus so the drive will be shorter. Yay!! Lol

JustMe

« Reply #2017 on: June 04, 2012, 12:52:12 PM »
Can dogs really sniff it out...?

bootee

« Reply #2018 on: June 04, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
Can dogs really sniff it out...?

I don't know? I think I had only like 8 with me. the dogs walked right by me. lol

skribblez

« Reply #2019 on: June 04, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
Yes they had dogs n their undercover narcotics onsight...sinc e this is vegas, there is a very high number of experienced security guards who have experience from everything to nothing...so pick ur war...

They overhire extra security to be eyes n ears for metro...doesnt mean u cant pop pills on the way there...
Circus circus is no shorter then anywhere else on the strip..haha..
Remember that the speedway is way outside of town, so make sure u bring ur own water cause the prices are jacked way high...i cant stress enough on making sure u stay hydrated.  Buy sun lotion also.

If i have any other info i will post it here for u,

superchick

« Reply #2020 on: June 04, 2012, 05:07:18 PM »
you are awesome skribblez  O0

skribblez

« Reply #2021 on: June 04, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »
Superchick, u also attending?....i dont know how u people party in 100 degree dry heat weather?
I've been here 6 years n i still hate this damn summer heat... :P

bootee

« Reply #2022 on: June 05, 2012, 03:58:05 AM »
Superchick and I will be flying in together on Friday. Thanks for the info. We'll be safe.
If it wasn't for EDC I wouldnt dare to step in to Vegas at this time of the year. Lol

bootee

« Reply #2023 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:00 AM »
I'm in so much pain!!

This is not good. Right before EDC too! My arms are crazy looking!! Lol ...I don't even want to reach out and shake anybody's hand. I flip it in and out and you can still see the bruises. Lol

this is my left arm.

this is my right arm.

this is my right arm flipped over. lol

I hope it goes away by Friday but from the looks of it ...Its gonna be a while.  :-\ I bruise easily and it stays on me forever!! That one bruise I got from that stupid incident back in March stayed on me til I freakin' left to Miami. Lol!!
I am so sore too! I guess it wasn't a good idea to play vollyball before EDC.  :-\ Lol.

Today is my last day here at the 1st job.  :( I am sad. But I want to get paid and get the fukk outta here. Lol!! Yesterday I didn't do anything. I completed the direct bills transactions/invoices/folios and then I sat around. Moping. You know ...Lol. The boss lady tried to get me to do more work but I wasn't going to budge. I just gave her a confused/wtf look and she turned around and went back to the office. Lol

It will be okay.  :)

skribblez

« Reply #2024 on: June 05, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »
Get ready, heard they are adding another stage to the 6 stage they have already...
And damn bootee wtf happened????

Advertisements