Advertisement

Author Topic: majority of uneducated women are voting for Trump  (Read 3944 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
majority of uneducated women are voting for Trump
« on: November 08, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
while majority of educated women are voting hillary. 

So I think our right winged PHers will have to argue that uneducated women are smarter than educated women.  Good luck with that!  :2funny: ;D :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
Re: majority of uneducated women are voting for Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 06:48:35 PM »
while majority of educated women are voting hillary. 

So I think our right winged PHers will have to argue that uneducated women are smarter than educated women.  Good luck with that!  :2funny: ;D :2funny:

Where's your research or study on that? Our left nutz phers are full of themselves.

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever... Take a look at all those that voted Hillbilly or Trump. You'll realized that majority, I mean majority of black, Latino, Asian women on welfare or poor (gov't handouts) are voting Hillbilly AND these aren't exactly highly educated.

This is the same garbage that Dems loves to point out like most uneducated people support Republicans... look again at all those ghetto, inner city, poor neighborhood voting Dems and supporting Dems. You'll realized that majority of Dems supporters are uneducated and on gov't handouts.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 07:35:12 PM »
They'rw flashing it on the news all night tonight.  Get off Foxnews and watch some real news for once.

baddabing

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:38:20 AM »
90% of senior citizens vote Trump...They don't care and don't believe in a woman president. Even hmong my mom say Hillary doesn't qualify for president because she's a woman.

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 04:57:18 PM »
If you are educated, you are better than trump

If you are uneducated, you work for trump

there you go, in a nut shell   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 11:51:23 PM »
90% of senior citizens vote Trump...They don't care and don't believe in a woman president. Even hmong my mom say Hillary doesn't qualify for president because she's a woman.

Actually, my mom called me and told me to vote for Hillbilly because she was told by other Hmongs that Trump will cut all medicare/medicaid and deport all people that are not white... I had to laugh. These are the craps that's spread by Hillbilly supporters.

They'rw flashing it on the news all night tonight.  Get off Foxnews and watch some real news for once.

Sure... the same news media that's shouting Hillbilly will win in a landslide because of their polls saying so.

Those that claim educated people do this and uneducated people do that are just as ignorant as those polls showing Clinton winning.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 05:31:21 AM »
I see alot of uneducated people in this little clip and it's a comedy show..  Show how funny Trump supporters can be..

https://youtu.be/Y4Zdx97A63s

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
I see alot of uneducated people in this little clip and it's a comedy show..  Show how funny Trump supporters can be..

https://youtu.be/Y4Zdx97A63s

:2funny: :2funny:

Silly boy... you can't tell an educated person from an uneducated person just be looking at them. Just as you can't judge a book by it's cover.

It's ignorant for the left media to claimed that uneducated people voted for Trump while educated people voted for Hillbilly. Unless these people know every person that voted and saw who they voted for...

But I'm not surprised because that's how Democrats are, they belittle people to make themselves feel good and worthy.

shina

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 11:35:15 AM »
Stupid heads.  According to the liberal media, Clinton lost because she didn't get the support of most educated women.  She got the poor and the uneducated, but not the educated ones.  Look it up.

shina

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 11:36:20 AM »
I guess all the women on welfare are educated.  LOL

shina

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 11:41:52 AM »
Hillary Clinton is a LIAR.  The kind of liar that can lie straight to your face and have no guilt.  She would cheat, steal, kill and lie to get what she wants.  We all know that.  I don't like Trump as well.  He is a bully.  Both of them are just plain terrible for America.  But in the end, I voted for Trump, someone I don't like because I just can't vote for someone who stole the rebate questionair before the debate and then told her staffs to lie about it on television.

baddabing

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 01:52:28 PM »
Hillary Clinton is a LIAR.  The kind of liar that can lie straight to your face and have no guilt.  She would cheat, steal, kill and lie to get what she wants.  We all know that.  I don't like Trump as well.  He is a bully.  Both of them are just plain terrible for America.  But in the end, I voted for Trump, someone I don't like because I just can't vote for someone who stole the rebate questionair before the debate and then told her staffs to lie about it on television.

I vote Hillary, because Trump Advocates racism and division.  That's the last thing we want as minority in this country, that's reversing america to where it was 50 years ago.

Hillary is not perfect either but she's bringing people together and furthering the idea of equality and diversity of the country where my son might be president too someday.  That's most important, other problems can be fix along the way.

Look what Trump has done to the country already and he's not even in the white house yet.

See the bigger picture, not just what's infront of you.

can

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 02:03:15 PM »
I vote Hillary, because Trump Advocates racism and division.  That's the last thing we want as minority in this country, that's reversing america to where it was 50 years ago.

Hillary is not perfect either but she's bringing people together and furthering the idea of equality and diversity of the country where my son might be president too someday.  That's most important, other problems can be fix along the way.

Look what Trump has done to the country already and he's not even in the white house yet.

See the bigger picture, not just what's infront of you.

republicans don't understand racism cause they think they're white but they're just the white man's lap dog :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 11:23:58 PM »
You mean educated Hillary supporters like the crybabies protesting on campuses because they lost in the election?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 04:33:40 PM »
I forgot forgot my login for this site.

When I bought a house and had to wait a month to close the house, I rented a room with a couple.  They were struggling with financial which is why they took me as their roommate.  I would hear the guy complaining about Obama when he doesn't work and rely completely on public assistance for his health care.  He is against Obamacare.  We see people like this.  It's sad.

Advertisements