Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 231851 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1560 on: January 11, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »
this weekend? um. maybe. i've been going home a lot the past month. you can call me on Thursday to confirm ...
maybe we can do it on Friday before i head to Merced? i dont' know. i've been telling myself that i need to learn how to stay in town in order to save money since i've been going crazy about saving. LOL!!! but it never works cuz i get sooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo bored. and then i just up and leave to Merced like BAM!! lol.

let me know.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1561 on: January 12, 2010, 10:58:42 AM »
Finally.

For the first time in 3 months I finally slept on my bed.  :D ;D And omg, it was sooooooooo comfy. My back didn't hurt as much when I woke up this morning. No more futon. I took that thing apart last Thursday and got rid of it. I don't know why I dont' sleep on my bed. haha!! But I need to start ...with my back going crazy sometimes. Its nice to sleep on something soft. I haven't packed yet but I should. I looked around the apt and I have a lot of little things sitting around that shouldn't even be there. I'm getting lazy. I sent a few boxes down to Merced. No big deal. I'm going to go through a box full of clothes today ...And maybe drop a few stuff in the donation drop box down the street. I don't need to keep it around if I know I'm not gonna wear it.  :)
I think I'll go home this weekend and then stay in town next weekend after I go see Andy Moor at Social. I know I said no more shows but who says no to Andy Moor when its only $5?!  :o :D I'm a hypocrite. Who isn't? hahaha!! Shit happens. I am doing better. I just need to let all those anger out. I think the less I go home the less angry I'll be. That's where it all comes from. Home. Sad to say but its true.  :( And I still can't stay away. lol!! Fukk.

Anyways!! Its raining. Looks like the sun is gonna come out but its hiding. Here goes another boring day at work.  :)

christine

« Reply #1562 on: January 12, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »

tee just an FYI when you and i start rooming my goal is to make you into one of us girls above.  with your boobs and yer's boobs man the free drinks we'll be getting!!!! lol.

bootee

« Reply #1563 on: January 12, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
I forgot to add.

Half of my friends on myspace were deleted. Why? I have no idea.  ??? ;D So I went along with it and cleaned it up.   :)

bootee

« Reply #1564 on: January 12, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »

tee just an FYI when you and i start rooming my goal is to make you into one of us girls above.  with your boobs and yer's boobs man the free drinks we'll be getting!!!! lol.

keep dreaming!! i'm usually gone by Thursday after work. so good luck!! hahahahahahaha haha

christine

« Reply #1565 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:10 AM »
oh hell no!! i don't think so! remember what you told me, you're ready to open up....and so am i....so we'll go hunting together! hahahah blacktiger on the prowl!! lol!! i know you like that!

christine

« Reply #1566 on: January 12, 2010, 11:05:03 AM »
also i just called the guy to see if we can put in deposit and if our move in date is your move out date.  he seems pretty cool.  the only problem is i don't get off work til 7pm so i don't know if i'll hear from him until the weekend or not cause the guy never leaves vm when he calls me.

bootee

« Reply #1567 on: January 12, 2010, 11:08:38 AM »
i did say that i will be ready to open up once i lose 20lbs. LOL!!

if you notice his miss call ..just call him back. and if he doesn't answer. leave a voicemail for him to leave you a voicemail about the details. lol!! if move in date isn't by my move out date i'm gonna have to beg ger to let me stay with her until its a go for us. LOL!! i do not want to pay another 595 for another month.  >:( ;D

christine

« Reply #1568 on: January 12, 2010, 11:10:09 AM »
im pretty sure move in date will be ok.  no this man does not leave vm....i left him vm to leave me vm and he never does why do you think it took me a week to get a time slot to look at the place.  sooooooooooooo ooo annoying!! now i need to figure when i can meet up with him to drop off deposit.

bootee

« Reply #1569 on: January 12, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »
oooooooooookay . so does he own the grocery downstairs too? so is it just going to be street parking? do we need to buy that green resident parking sticker? or is it free parking after hours? lol. you wanna put the deposit down and i'll pay first months rent?

christine

« Reply #1570 on: January 12, 2010, 11:25:26 AM »
it doesn't matter

bootee

« Reply #1571 on: January 12, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
Ok. Just keep me updated. I will be packing my stuff. lol.

Oh, I also brought a dolly home from Merced. To help us take stuff upstairs to the apt. Dont want to break my back carrying boxes. lol. The dolly also turns into a cart.  :)

christine

« Reply #1572 on: January 12, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »
cool if the guy can't meet me during the weekend wud u be ok w meeting up w him after work to drop off the deposit n then ill pay first month rent?

bootee

« Reply #1573 on: January 12, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »
i'm gonna leave to Merced on Friday.  :-X

christine

« Reply #1574 on: January 12, 2010, 01:09:53 PM »
ill text u wen I hear from him

Advertisements