Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234128 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1875 on: March 22, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
great party guys!! haha  O0
it was good to hang out like old times. i know the tables turned and it went down hill from there but it was fun.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1876 on: March 23, 2011, 12:15:14 PM »
FREE room at Planet Hollywood in Vegas for EDC!! Yes!!  :D ;D O0 :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1877 on: March 24, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
alright.

all set to go with Gareth Emery's concert in Los Angeles. anybody need a short getaway? hehe

bootee

« Reply #1878 on: March 31, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »
Really? a Tuesday and a Wednesday? who's gonna go with me on a weekday?  :-\

bootee

« Reply #1879 on: April 12, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »
loooooooooong week.

I'm cutting my play time down. All work ...no play!  :-\ well, I still have Gareth Emery to go too but damn ...I'm debating if EDC is really a good idea. I'll have to wait and see what the lineup is like first. I've got to get this shit out of the way. Its like taunting me!  :-X

bootee

« Reply #1880 on: April 18, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »
damn, last week was a killer.
i pulled 3 nights straight with 16 hour shifts. my eyes are officially burned out. i tried to sleep in as much as i could but you know how too much sleep just leaves you with pain?! yea, my back hurts. my eyes are killing me ..and i'm always feelin' like i didn't get enough sleep. this week should be a lot better. working 16 hour shifts on Monday/Wednesday/Friday only ...so i get a break in between days. and i still get the weekends off.  O0
unfortunately, i agreed to working the weekend shifts this weekend so my boss can take his kids to Disneyland. i hope i get a 4 day off next week?! that would be awesome cuz next week is GARETH EMERY!!  :D

now i just need to make Mike drive cuz i'm going to be working the 3rd shift on Friday night. i don't think i can drive 7 hours straight after doing the night shift. Lol!!  :idiot2:

bootee

« Reply #1881 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:14 AM »
Gareth Emery in Concert was simply amazing!!  O0

that was a great way to see Gareth Emery for the very first time. I haven't danced that hard in years. haha!! tee was a dancing machine!!  :D the live vocals were amazing also. some times it just makes the song go bad but Lucy Saunders and Roxanne Emery did a great job. the acoustic version of 'too dark tonight' was mind blowing. i had to take a breather during that time but just listening to the song was a step out of the rabbit hole.  :)

Next stop! Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas!! I hope the plans go well ...  O0

bootee

« Reply #1882 on: May 06, 2011, 11:28:41 AM »
May will be an empty month.

I can't really do much with the kind of schedule that I have now. Maybe on the weekends but ever since Gareth Emery ...I just want to sleep!! that was a tough trip! I was basically up for nearly 31 hours!! working the 3rd shift and then driving straight down to Los Angeles.  :-X :-\ I will be giving May a rest. Maybe pay off some bills and relax until June hits. I want to go to a lot of shows but I've decided that if I can't do Armin Van Buuren at Ruby Skye this month ...I will not replace it will anything else.  ;D :D

in recovery mode.  :)

bootee

« Reply #1883 on: May 10, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
boy!! this 16 hour shift thingy is killing me. Lol

in the middle of the next shift  ..i could fall asleep while standing up!!  ??? :-\ :-X :D
but nope! i'm not ready to call it quits yet. not unless they won't give me the EDC dates off. fukk that shit. Lol!! confirming Vegas next week. i'm excited but i can feel the pain already. after Gareth Emery it took me a week to recover. hell, i'm still trying to recover because of the 16 hour shifts i've been doing. i can never get enough sleep. before when i took naps in between 4pm-6pm ..i would stay up til 1am or so but now i could fall asleep within 2 hours later ...Lol. i am looking forward to spending this weekend in my bed. i'm trying to get rid of this cold and last week my dumb ass said yes to working on a freakin' sunday when i knew i needed that sleep bad!! Lol.

i've been wheezing a lot this past weekend. can't do shit without having to stop to take a deep breath and then try to continue what i'm doing. it hurts. when i do get a chance to sleep on my bed ...the vicks steamer is my best friend.  O0 :D ;D

(gigolow)

« Reply #1884 on: May 10, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »
oooooooooooooo oooooooookay!  :D :D :D :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1885 on: May 11, 2011, 12:25:17 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooookay!  :D :D :D :2funny:

You think I'm crazy? Lol.

(gigolow)

« Reply #1886 on: May 11, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »
you're sane til proven otherwise  O0 ;)

:idiot2: :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1887 on: May 12, 2011, 10:56:04 AM »
its like I can't stop!

I keep telling myself that I will take a break in between months and then out of nowhere I come back with full force dying to get a good fix (music to my ears). Sometimes I would have something to keep me from doing/going to these shows but once I get that problem fixed ...I let nothing hold me back. If I have the time, the money, and the partner ...I will be there.  :) :D ;D

I am glad that I'm not doing it as often. I noticed that I've gone down to 2-3 shows a month to 1 show a month to 1 show every other month. Its just always in Los Angeles.  :-\ the trip itself makes up all the other shows that I missed ...money wise. but I don't complain!  :idiot2: ;D

its just who I am. who I've become. maybe who I will be until somebody stops me.  ???

bootee

« Reply #1888 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:40 AM »
oh boy!! what did i do?!

I went to see Above & Beyond last night. It was a last minute decision! I didn't even have tickets!! and!! I only had like 3-4 hrs of sleep after doing a 16 hour shift. I was damn tired at first ...had like 2 beers and I was buzzin' ...Lol!! Jaytech did a nice job setting it up for A&B. when they came on it was BANGING!! they played a lot of new stuff ...I liked their opening track. I need to find out what it is!
It was the first time I've seen all 3 members together. But Jono wasn't spinning with Paavo and Tony. He was chillin' on the side ...enjoying the crowd. It was fun! I shouldn't have had too many drinks. Lol. Came home at 3am and here I am ...at work. Wishing I didn't go out last night. Lol.

next stop? I don't know ..could be anywhere. I don't have any plans until EDC Las Vegas.  :D ;D

bootee

« Reply #1889 on: June 01, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »
wow. nearly 3 weeks away ...

and still no freakin' lineup for EDC.  >:( oh well ...what the fukk right? i already have the tickets. and hotel is already reserved.

i know its early ...but i'm trying to figure out what i want to do for my birthday this year. just like every other year ...i run out of people to party/hang with so i'm sure it's going to be another year of me drinking alone for my birthday ...unless i plan to get out of this mofo!!
last year was ok. i did go on a late trip for my bday. the girls did drink with me and we ended up at Barcode. lol. but why can't i go bigger every year? Lol.

i am going to quit my 2nd job on July 15th.  ;D  :D :2funny: or the 1st of August. Lol

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:20:12 PM by bootee »

Advertisements