Advertisement

Author Topic: NBA TALK  (Read 127895 times)

proudlao

Re: NBA TALK
« Reply #495 on: April 11, 2012, 06:19:18 AM »
Yup, few of us in here have placed our prediction on the Heat to win it all this year.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

primetime

« Reply #496 on: April 13, 2012, 08:18:56 AM »
OKC have shown they can be the new king of the crops with convincing victories lately over some of the elites like Lakers, Mavs, Chicago and Miami.
I'm still not changing my pick of Heat winning in 7 games over them in my Finals prediction, I'd give Miami the edge because of experience and growing pain but I think OKC/Miami will be a huge war for the next few years to come.
I'll agree with you, but miami in 6.

I like OK, but untill westbrook passes more, they're just going to be a talented team and that only gets so far in the playoffs.

The Realest

« Reply #497 on: April 13, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
Chicago down the stretch are proving more and more than they can still be a force WITHOUT Rose, the funny and ironic thing is once he's back in the lineup, the Bulls seem to depend so much on him, is that a coaching issue?

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 13, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
Chicago down the stretch are proving more and more than they can still be a force WITHOUT Rose, the funny and ironic thing is once he's back in the lineup, the Bulls seem to depend so much on him, is that a coaching issue?

It's a black/ego issue. ::)  Rose is phenominal but wants to take over way too much.  Similar to the Lakers with Kobe, except Rose actually passes more.  Both teammates are unsure what to do when their superstar has the ball...

primetime

« Reply #499 on: April 13, 2012, 01:20:40 PM »
They're a solid team but untill they get another big guy scoring down there, they'll just have to settle for being a solid team. Boozers to small to guard or score against other bigs.

The Realest

« Reply #500 on: April 13, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »
Boozer's failed miserably to prove himself as a Bull, on a positive note he seems to have slightly gotten better than last year which I guess you have to consider he was also hurt.
If Gibson had a bit more of an offensive game I'd start him over Booz no hesitation.
What about RIP, this guy was supposed to be "the guy" helping Rose with some of the scoring load, and besides the other night vs NY I believe he's been a ghost all season.
Getting back to the Rose issue, I'm not quite sure if it's Rose himself or the coach which I absolutely have no problem with, Thib is great but sometimes you have to question the amount of responsibility he puts on Rose especially since he's been banged up all season.
This season Chicago has proved they can win without Rose, a statement that probably could not have been made last year therefore I believe the offensive load should be spread out a bit more especially with the playoffs right around the corner, or else it'll all be nothing but a repeat of last year when Miami focused all his defense on stopping Rose while his teammates disappeared.

primetime

« Reply #501 on: April 13, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
Was watching the bulls not to long ago and they got that white boy at sg or sf I think that's pretty good. O0

The Realest

« Reply #502 on: April 13, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Korver?
That guy's streaky, some nights he's cold as hell, some nights he can light it up kinda like Novak.

primetime

« Reply #503 on: April 16, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
Korver?
That guy's streaky, some nights he's cold as hell, some nights he can light it up kinda like Novak.
Yeah, it was korver.

The Realest

« Reply #504 on: April 19, 2012, 07:37:31 AM »
Man how about Melo's play the last few games, the guy's been on a tear and I'm not even a Melo fan.
As the season nears the end who's your MVP?
I think Lebron's the MVP hands down, 2nd would be Durant but the competition between the 2 has died down a bit lately amidst a few OKC losses.

proudlao

« Reply #505 on: April 19, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »
I saw some highligts on Melo, yeah man, he is clutch for sure. Two 3s to get that OT and a Win the other game was awesome.

I am sticking with James too for MVP.

Whatever happen to John Wall?

The Realest

« Reply #506 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:36 AM »
Wall's just in a bad team period, and to think a young PG soon to be coming off his 2nd year in the league can make an immediate impact would be silly, not to say it hasn't been done or it can't, but first he needs some good pieces around him which he's never had.
I still think he can be an All Star caliber player down the stretch, the talent is definitely there.

flyhigh

« Reply #507 on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:10 AM »
John Wall sux. He doesn't have a jump shot and no point guard iq. All he do is fastbreak. I rather take a guy like Eric Gordon, OJ Mayo, and Ty Lawson. Even OG Andre Miller is better than him.

proudlao

« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2012, 10:07:03 PM »
Both the Knicks and Sixers will be eliminated in the first round no matter whom they'll face between Heat and Bulls.

How far can the Magic go in the playoffs without superman?

Lakers will be ok in the 1st round.

The Realest

« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
Magic aren't going anywhere without D12 and will lose to the Pacers in the 1st round.

Advertisements