Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717520 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2715 on: June 11, 2012, 03:30:47 PM »
I was able to do some shopping over the weekend in LA for tops and no bottoms piece yet.  I have to wait for my new camera to arrived sometime this week to take some picture since my son threw my camera in the toilet a week ago.  I can take some with my daughter's camera but I don't have the manual to adjust it correctly because she has it set so weird and so many files to dig through just to find a photo.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: June 11, 2012, 05:29:11 PM »
1.  Ellen Tracy Pink Flora blazer
2.  Joe Boxer black tunic
3.  Sears Covington grey skinnies
4.  All three pendants necklace
5.  Brown BORN sandals... in a hurry... and a can just fell on my toes... so needed something that won't hurt.

ouch!  sounds painful.  times like those, comfort is more important than looks.....   ;D

My share today...
a nice lightweight sheer nude top I found at F21. 

cute.  thanks for sharing, fab.   O0

I was able to do some shopping over the weekend in LA for tops and no bottoms piece yet.  I have to wait for my new camera to arrived sometime this week to take some picture since my son threw my camera in the toilet a week ago.  I can take some with my daughter's camera but I don't have the manual to adjust it correctly because she has it set so weird and so many files to dig through just to find a photo.

that's great, summerberry!  hopefully you'll be able to get some nice bottoms the next time you go shopping.   ;)

this is what i wore yesterday..... .two ways....

ak top, talbots capri, rl pumps, macy's earrings/necklace/bracelets (one w/ belt, one w/o)

this is what i wore/am wearing today....

work:  le suit suit, jny polka dot top, rl pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/bracelet/ring
home:  jny polka dot top, gap jeans, bcbg pumps, pearl earrings/necklace/bracelet/ring

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:31:43 PM by tRouBLe »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #2717 on: June 11, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »
Lolz, Trouble... those last pix have me doing double takes... lolz... must be a long day for me... hehehe... you changed... very nice!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: June 11, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »
Lolz, Trouble... those last pix have me doing double takes... lolz... must be a long day for me... hehehe... you changed... very nice!

hahaha.....  that's funny.  :D   thanks for putting a smile to my face.  hehehe....   ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #2719 on: June 11, 2012, 05:35:28 PM »
hahaha.....  that's funny.  :D   thanks for putting a smile to my face.  hehehe....   ;)

Well, you put one on mine too... after I realized how silly I was... hahaha...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: June 11, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »

Well, you put one on mine too... after I realized how silly I was... hahaha...

at least we'll both end ph with smiles on our faces....or at least i will.  hahahaha....   ;D

have a great evening.  ciao!   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: June 14, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
no pics for today but this is what we wore yesterday...

tahari grey pinstripe suit, at top, rl pumps, macy's bracelet, amrita singh necklace, and pearl earrings.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2722 on: June 15, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »
Here's my contribution.. . didn't have time to play, so uploading some old with some new blurry pix...
late 1980's

circa 1983 or 1984

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:31:24 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2723 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
OK, Stripes has been a big trend for the last many seasons... so y'all gotta have some in your closet... just found my first stripe dress... yay! 

tRouble

Striped top - man pink  ;)  (Taken quite a while back)

Suited up (posted before)

Choices choices choices...

Stripe on Stripe...one of my favorite power ties (posted before)

I don't really like the pleat or folded part in the front of the dress but I decided to buy it because I like the back. Please ignore my tan lines on my shoulders and back. ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:32:56 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2724 on: June 15, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
Are you ladies not interested in the challenges anymore or just not interested in the challenges being done?

LadyLionness

« Reply #2725 on: June 15, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
I am on the hunt for another blue lace dress...I want this one.  If I can't find it, I might dye my white lace dress... which is similar in shape.
Lost the blue one above when I got married.  This one stupid old guy a forever bachelor came to my house and for some reason started telling what I could take and courld not take.. my little sister still have the red lace dress but the blue one is gone... :'(

sunsets

« Reply #2726 on: June 15, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
Very nice LL, I love the lace!  O0

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: June 15, 2012, 04:02:42 PM »
I saw a nice burgundy lace dress at Ross with a belt too.  I was going to get it and even had it in my cart to tried it on but decide not to at the last minute along with another dress I got only because I know I won't be going anywhere at all.  Now looking back I regret it because those 2 dress would have fit me perfectly even if it just sit in my closet.  You guy got me all into doing shopping for clothes, make up, shoe, etc.  when I already know it will sit in my closet barely untouched. 

My son doesn't want to stay any longer down in LA and husband wanted to go pick him up tomorrow/this weekend but I told him its better to do it next weekend.  I told him if I might plan to stay a few more day than expected so probably be better if the kids and I just go down and he can stay behind because of work.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2728 on: June 15, 2012, 04:21:42 PM »
I saw a nice burgundy lace dress at Ross with a belt too.  I was going to get it and even had it in my cart to tried it on but decide not to at the last minute along with another dress I got only because I know I won't be going anywhere at all.  Now looking back I regret it because those 2 dress would have fit me perfectly even if it just sit in my closet.  You guy got me all into doing shopping for clothes, make up, shoe, etc.  when I already know it will sit in my closet barely untouched. 

My son doesn't want to stay any longer down in LA and husband wanted to go pick him up tomorrow/this weekend but I told him its better to do it next weekend.  I told him if I might plan to stay a few more day than expected so probably be better if the kids and I just go down and he can stay behind because of work.

Lace dresses are hard to come by... most are tacky looking... next time u see a nice one, u should buy it.  every woman needs a few dresses in her closet.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2729 on: June 15, 2012, 04:59:07 PM »
A few years ago, I used to have that problem too... but I have been steadily building an intermingle or workable wardrobe and now when I am going to travel, I have a hard time choosing which ones to take b/c I have so many that I like... lolz...

Yes, I have had a long long long love affair with lace and leather.  I am probably gonna ask my kids to bury me in my favorite lace dress and leather jacket... lolz.  I won't be in a nice respectable suit... hahaha...

Advertisements