Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717606 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #3030 on: January 08, 2013, 04:16:47 PM »
I didn't get a chance to snap a full body shot but this is what I wore over Christmas celebration. I kept it simple with some lace tops with black skirt and large necklace pieces.

White lace top H&M, necklace F21

Black lace top F21, necklace F21

anemone, those are some nice statement necklaces.   O0

Today's outfit -

Skirt (zara), black lace top (F21), charcoal cardigan (F21)

Tuesday's outfit.

I'm wearing my 'frumpy' pants today (they are pretty lose on me) - I haven't done laundry and I didn't want to iron my other pants. Ya know, it's one of those days so don't judge.  ;D

Top Lela Rose (Neiman Marcus/Target collection), pants Gap, purple cardigan Banana Republic

cute outfits.  cardigans are always so comfy.   ;)

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: January 08, 2013, 04:24:50 PM »
this was an outfit i wore this past weekend, taken right before i left to go shopping.  hehehe...   :P

limited top, gap jeans, jcrew coat, burberry scarf, nw wedges, talbots earrings/necklace, macys bracelet.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: January 09, 2013, 01:35:45 AM »
this was an outfit i wore this past weekend, taken right before i left to go shopping.  hehehe...   :P

limited top, gap jeans, jcrew coat, burberry scarf, nw wedges, talbots earrings/necklace, macys bracelet.

You always dressed so well and remind me of home in southern where I would not have problem shopping because Gap, JCrew, etc. are some of my favorite stores.  I just love shopping outlet too but always a drag to drive out there to one if you're in central valley.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3033 on: January 09, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »
You always dressed so well and remind me of home in southern where I would not have problem shopping because Gap, JCrew, etc. are some of my favorite stores.  I just love shopping outlet too but always a drag to drive out there to one if you're in central valley.

I agreed with SummerBerry. You are always so well dress. 

Reload Wife

« Reply #3034 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:52 PM »
Wednesday -

Skirt (H&M), black blouse (Old Navy), necklace (F21), belt (NY&Co).... I live in MN so it's cold here. I wear black tights with everything.  :D

You always have such classy outfits.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3035 on: January 10, 2013, 12:17:58 AM »
I'm glad to see that you ladies are still posting outfits picture. I was a little sad when the pictures went a way. 

Outfit worn during New Year Eve

Express Blazer
Express Sequin Top
Limited Jean
Nine West Bootie

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:19:15 AM by Reload Wife »

Like this post: +2

Reload Wife

« Reply #3036 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
Love the NYE outfit! Sometimes I feel like NYE is the only time I can get away with wearing sequins. LOL

Your legs also look super long!  ;)

Thanks Anemone. It's definitely a challenge to wear sequin to work.  As for the long leg, it probably the camera angle. I  may look tall in picture but I'm short in person. lol.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3037 on: January 10, 2013, 11:16:58 AM »
Thursday's outfit

Pink blush top JCPenney, black slacks Banana Republic, black blazer H&M

You always find the cutest clothes at JCPenny.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3038 on: January 10, 2013, 12:25:38 PM »
LOL... like I was telling Summerberry, don't be turned off by the entire store. You have to browse around. Not every section is fashionable... hahahaa... I've got quite a few tops from there that I really like for work. And the quality is nice too. Some of the clothing is still pog pog laug looking but browse around if you have time. Or shop online.

My favorite jeans right now is a pair I got from JCP.

Honestly, I'm too impatience to browse around. Whenever I shop at JCP I always feel like the I'm too old for the junior section but still too young for the pog laug section. The few time I that I found something I like, the price for those items were more than what I would like to pay.

Lavender

« Reply #3039 on: January 10, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
You ladies are looking very hot.   O0  Thanks for sharing.  I love them all.  :)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: January 10, 2013, 10:31:49 PM »
LOL... like I was telling Summerberry, don't be turned off by the entire store. You have to browse around. Not every section is fashionable... hahahaa... I've got quite a few tops from there that I really like for work. And the quality is nice too. Some of the clothing is still pog pog laug looking but browse around if you have time. Or shop online.

My favorite jeans right now is a pair I got from JCP.

What kind of tight do u wear because I noticed you wear them often? Are they the thicker type because it so black?

LadyLionness

« Reply #3041 on: January 11, 2013, 10:12:19 AM »
Anemone, I am loving all your outfits... especially the skinny jeans one.

Reload's wife... your new year's eve outfit really shows your curves... you have a beautiful body.

Our JC Penny does not even carry Mango... except what people have decided to return... and even on clearance, still not the price I am willing to pay.  For far, I like the JCP line, and some stuff in the Liz Claiborne line... and the decree line for jeans and stuff... I like their ANA tops... and a few pieces of their worthington line... but this is more of a hit or miss kind of a thing.

I don't think it is so much of whether it is from the junior's section or pog laus section... it is more of KNOWING which cut, length and style looks good on your body...

Reload Wife

« Reply #3042 on: January 11, 2013, 12:38:13 PM »
LOL...I agree. I don't look in the junior section, way too old for that. And some of the women section are very pog laug still. The JCP near me has a decent petite section so I start there first. I also browse the Mango line but it's still a bit pricey for what I'd pay. Joe Fresh (a Canadian line) is coming to JCP soon so I'm looking forward to that.

SB, they are just regular tights. It's opaque so it's a little darker but it's not thick. Most of my tights are from Target Merona line, some are from Marshalls....w hatever I find on sale. I'm not picky with tights.

I can't do bare legs during the winter so I always wear tights.

I will need to give JP another try.
Anemone, I am loving all your outfits... especially the skinny jeans one.

Reload's wife... your new year's eve outfit really shows your curves... you have a beautiful body.

Our JC Penny does not even carry Mango... except what people have decided to return... and even on clearance, still not the price I am willing to pay.  For far, I like the JCP line, and some stuff in the Liz Claiborne line... and the decree line for jeans and stuff... I like their ANA tops... and a few pieces of their worthington line... but this is more of a hit or miss kind of a thing.

I don't think it is so much of whether it is from the junior's section or pog laus section... it is more of KNOWING which cut, length and style looks good on your body...

Aww. :-[ Thanks LL. I think it the clothes that help created the  illusion of curves.

Reload Wife

« Reply #3043 on: January 11, 2013, 12:40:30 PM »
Casual Friday so keeping it very casual.

B&W top Ann Taylor, long black sweater NY&Co, jeans JCP

I wish we have casual Friday. You looks great.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: January 11, 2013, 01:18:04 PM »
I will need to give JP another try.
Aww. :-[ Thanks LL. I think it the clothes that help created the  illusion of curves.

I like Target collection of tight but just never know which one is good but can never do those light nylon stocking.  One thing about me is that I have very small feet so it what stopping me from dressing up and then I have not walk in heel for over 15 year so I'm not comfortable or could get a hang of it anymore.

Advertisements