Advertisement

Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 20712 times)

hmg_mom

Re: Revenge
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 08:51:17 PM »
no TV  :'( :'(
u can watch it on ABC's website. that's how i usually catch up on my shows(Once upon a time, Rookie Blues, Suborgatory, Apt 23, Last Man Standing & Final Witness - yes i love these shows hahaha) when i miss them and i usually do cause i'm either doing laundry, kids talking my ears off or getting my crap ready for work the next day(shesaid - who do i sound like?! LOL)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

shesaid

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 09:35:32 PM »
u can watch it on ABC's website. that's how i usually catch up on my shows(Once upon a time, Rookie Blues, Suborgatory, Apt 23, Last Man Standing & Final Witness - yes i love these shows hahaha) when i miss them and i usually do cause i'm either doing laundry, kids talking my ears off or getting my crap ready for work the next day(shesaid - who do i sound like?! LOL)

The sky is black. Dogs are singing. My fish went to school. Today is not Monday, but I still packed my lunch! Btw, Target had a really great sale on Huggies the other day, but I didn't by any bc HELLO I don't have any kids!! They were still a good bargain tho if only I knew someone who needed them I would have gotten it for them. So at work we had a client who walked in and expected us to drop everything and work on her case asap...are you serious?? That is just crazy! But ok Thx, will try to catch it on ABC.com  :)

hmg_mom

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

u know, i think i just a lost a shoe. cause i pack them and then when i unpack i don't put them away where they should go. Also my boy has been driving me nuts lately. And i'd like to start packing the kids lunches again cause man, so many ideas on Pinterest. hahaha

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 04:45:10 PM »
I can't wait for the new season to start......... ......my favorite show so far........

shesaid

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 03:25:34 PM »
okay so I was a bit too anxious for Season 2  :D :D  Just spent the last hour searching online to watch the Season Premier of Season 2 only to realize it's NOT even Sept. 30 yet!!   >:( ;D

shesaid

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »
REVENGE was awesome last night but too bad.. Victoria had to die in the plane crash. I kinda like her character in the movie. She's just so evil. >:D  oh, and it was so sad for Emily and Jack... :'( :'(

was this last Season or did they start the new Season already?

shesaid

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2012, 11:57:22 AM »
that's what I thought too! Hmmm...maybe a preview or something. Hopefully it's up online for me to watch in a bit.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »

I actually cried.... :'( :2funny:

I'm too hooked on this show and can't wait for it to air again.......co unting the days.......... .. I also like Pretty Little Liars which I watch with my daughter.

DivineTreasure

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

New season last night. I thought it was on 9/30 but last night I saw a new episode.

What?  It's on already?

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »
Love the new season 1st episode.  I missed it because I was watching Food Truck race at 9pm PT for the finale.  I wished it was back to their old regular time and schedule because it make it easier for me to watched when the kids and husband are in bed otherwise we fight for the tvs.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
Wow, Sunday was good. Very shocking! I thought the witch was dead but she's actually still alive. :2funny:  Now, I'm just fancinating to find out if Emily will find her mother.

I'm looking forward to.......

-  Emily finding her mother
-  If the baby is Jack........

Now I have to write down all my favorite show and get them on a schedule to see which one is a must and then the other can always be on demand catch up.......... Every show I like is always on at 9 or 10pm along with 2-3 of them at the same time too.  I even start watching Long Island Medium........ I wonder if Body of Proof will be in or done with the 1st season........

LadyThao

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2012, 08:52:33 PM »
I knew they would never  kill Victoria! she helps make the series and with her gone, it would be nothing!

DivineTreasure

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2012, 10:24:01 PM »
Bummer!  I missed the first episode on Sunday night.  :(

I hate that they moved it to Sunday night.  There's way too much going on on the weekends. 

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »

HUH?  :o  are you a Revenge fan too? hehehe.. I love her character. She's the person who makes it worth watching.. I could learn all the mean stuffs from her and the revenge from Emily. :2funny:  I can't wait till Sunday.

They need her in that show.......no character like her is going to died soon otherwise the show will come to an end and Emily revenage is not that great of a damage for all the suffering.

I can't wait until Sunday night too.

shesaid

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 09:29:53 PM »
Ugh Victoria!! So evil, but I agree...she makes the show twice as exciting with her wickedness.

Bummer!  I missed the first episode on Sunday night.  :(

I hate that they moved it to Sunday night.  There's way too much going on on the weekends. 

You can watch it on ABC.com. I finally got to watch Ep.1 of season 2 on Friday.

Advertisements