Advertisement

Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 20710 times)

shesaid

Revenge
« on: September 26, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »
on ABC... did anyone catch the pilot show last week?  Looks pretty good and suspenseful so far. I'm going to try to keep up w/ it.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/09/revenge-creator-promises-answers-new-mysteries/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »
I saw one esposide but from the on demand switch button.  Look interesting and might be catching up more of the show later.

shesaid

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:32:54 PM »
The second episode started to get more intense and confusing as the plot thickens.  I have to DVR all my TV shows b/c I can't keep up with them. I get to sit down and actually watch TV maybe one night out of the week so that's when I have my TV marathon.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
The second episode started to get more intense and confusing as the plot thickens.  I have to DVR all my TV shows b/c I can't keep up with them. I get to sit down and actually watch TV maybe one night out of the week so that's when I have my TV marathon.

All my favorite show is always on around 8-10pm so hard to fight for the tv for it or get quiet time for it so I either have to watch it the next day on cable on demand.  I'm starting to like it very much after seeing the 2nd esposide.  I'm going to keep up with it.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »
I watched all the episodes. Damn.. good! I love this show!

I missed the show this week and just got cable hook up at the new house this morning but electric went off this afternoon.  I might have to go back there before dark and get the tv back home here for a few more days.  New location is not part of my regular electric company and had to go with a new one that is going to required an application, photo id and $200 deposit.  I thought they was were just joking and want me as thier new customer but called my regular electric company and they verify that the location doesn't have electric and only gas.

shesaid

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
I'm hoping to get out of the clinic early tonight to catch up on this week's episode. Last week's episode was getting good  O0

SB-  have you tried to watch it online?

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »
This week's show was awesome... more intense.

Last night I got to watched and the twist on the Therapist and Mrs. Grayson was interesting. So good thing because this morning my cable was shut off at the house and then yesterday at my new house the electric got shut off even though I have just installed cable there in the morning.  Now, no tv until Monday or Tuesday the latest because our new house has to go with another electric company which I didn't know otherwise I would have got the service requested.  I'm waiting for PG&E to give me a letter of credit for the last 12 months so I don't have to make a deposit of $200.  That mean this weekend is just mainly going to be cleaning here and there even though I can't live without tv.

shesaid

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »
This week's show was awesome... more intense.

sure was!!  I usually DVR it so I can forward through the commercials. That Lydia gal has some nerve!

shesaid

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 07:51:03 PM »
He sure is a sweetheart! But OMG last night's.episode was crazy!! Slowly dirty secrets are coming out  :o

shesaid

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 10:12:07 PM »
Hey, give me all the recap. I don't have anymore cable. :'(

you mean last week's episode? You can watch it on ABC.com. Trust me you don't wanna miss last week's episode!!

LadyThao

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 12:26:59 AM »
it's getting intense! i'm liking the twists and turns on it! def. a great show!

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
Been keeping up with it lately and just love it that its on at 10pm so I can actually watch it right after the kids and husband are in bed.  If 8 or 9pm people still fighting for tv.  I can't wait until next week or have a feeling that Emily is going to get rid of Kara/Amanda. 

DivineTreasure

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 02:01:28 AM »
I like that show.  I've watched almost every episode except maybe one, but I don't think I missed much in that episode.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
I like that show.  I've watched almost every episode except maybe one, but I don't think I missed much in that episode.

Even if you missed just 1 episode you will not be lost because it only add a little more to what is already seen the week before and you can pretty much figure what will happen next already....... ..

DivineTreasure

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 11:50:58 AM »
OMG!!!! I can't wait to see next week's espisode. I was so shocked to find out that Emily has a step sister.

What?  Emily has a step sister?  Did I miss that little bit of info? 

Advertisements