Advertisement

Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 20723 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 04:44:42 PM »
Still my favorite show and keeping tag on it.  My other show Body of Proof is starting a new session on Feb. 14/18 so looking forward to it too.  Pretty little liars too........ I'm having less time to watch tv because of my kids and catching up on all my favorite show or missed episode is hard.......... .

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

shesaid

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 03:54:48 PM »
Maybe I'll pick it up again...been busy watching Catfish on MTV  ;D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »
Yes, i've been watching it still. Although, they did not play it last Sunday. Hopefully, they will resume this Sunday again. I love that show!!!

I thought I was going to missed it because 2 hours before starting time I unplugged my cable and tried to reinstalled or set it up again because I was missing a few channels.  Next day I check online to watch but nothing about a new esp.  I cancel my cable on Monday and now have ATT today installed.

shesaid

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2013, 12:48:04 AM »
Finally got internet at my apt and I'm all caught up up until tonight's episode. Amanda died?  :'(

shesaid

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2013, 09:58:46 PM »
Finally saw this week's episode....sad kawg  :'(  Why did she have to go back for that dang necklace!!

supadupac

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2013, 09:50:53 AM »
It was a very emotional episode for me. The fake Amanda Clark died in a boat explosion.. It was very sad. I was balling. I like her character on Revenge. My assumption is that she made Emily promised her to take care of Jack and the baby. Perhaps.. down the line, maybe Jack and her will eventually fall in love (FINALLY). :-[

i wanted her to die anyways!! LOL

i just started guys! just finished with season 1!

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2013, 01:32:58 AM »
New season was on last night... omg, I was crying my eyes out. Jack's brother (whatever you spell his name), died... so sad.  :'( :'( :'(

They rerun a few of last season esp. For the past few weeks before new season start which is tomorrow or the 29 th.  The esp you're talking about is one of the last esp. Where his brother was at the Grayson party and the bomb went off and he got hurt and send to the hospital which jack had to sneak in to see him and then he was telling him they have to leave but his brother couldn't and then mentioned how Charlotte is pregnant......

I'm excited for the new season tomorrow because I want to see how Emily will face jack now that she told him she is the real..... I just hope the story line is still good ".........

Advertisements