Advertisement

Author Topic: The Path to Redemption  (Read 24456 times)

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
Re: The Path to Redemption
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »
 :-* :) ;)

Like this post: 0
"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Adverstisement

aboo

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 12:27:14 AM »
Your eyes burn through me,
Oh, like a raging fire,
I fall blissfully.
Every time you say just one little word.
You know it makes me crazy.

You ask way too much,
Oh, when you say that I can look,
But do not touch,
I have never wanted any other girl,
The way I want you baby.

I surrender, to what I can't control.
Drunk with desire, I've opened up my soul.

Nice O0

Pretty simple if all you need is just one little word.....so what's that secret word?

Redemption

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »
Pretty simple if all you need is just one little word.....so what's that secret word?

That's the hard part. Figuring out the right one little word. O0

Redemption

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 11:11:20 AM »

zena

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 01:09:44 PM »
Redemption, that equality image is so twisted.  I hope you don't believe it.

Redemption

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2013, 01:14:14 PM »
Redemption, that equality image is so twisted.  I hope you don't believe it.

I believe in the Justice part of it. Why?

zena

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 09:06:46 AM »
I believe in the Justice part of it. Why?

That's even worse.

Why would you believe that?

I hope you know that equality is a natural human behavior, whereas, justice is a forced moral based on belief that someone should have something better or have equal treatment.

btw, the photo on the right is what's called, humbleness.  Give the guy (or dad) on the left credit for his big heart.

Redemption

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
That's even worse.

Why would you believe that?

I hope you know that equality is a natural human behavior, whereas, justice is a forced moral based on belief that someone should have something better or have equal treatment.

btw, the photo on the right is what's called, humbleness.  Give the guy (or dad) on the left credit for his big heart.

So you're saying that we should stick to equality and not let that little kid have the extra box? I'm not following your stance on it.

btw, you don't know if it's the guy (or dad) that gave his box to the smallest boy, or if he was told to give the box to the smallest boy.

I'll explain my interpretation of the pictures. The first picture, all three characters get a box, and that is considered equality. In the second picture, the smallest boy gets the tallest guy's box, now he can see the game, but now equality has been overlooked (at least in terms of boxes). Yet, in terms of being able to see the game, the little boy gets justice, instead of equality. But if you think about it, you can also label the first picture as "inequality," because the little boy can not see the game, but the other two can. And you can label the second picture as "equality," as now everyone has a chance to see the game. Equality is a really thin line. Not everyone will like justice, especially if it's someone else who determines what justice is. But in the case of this picture, I think agree with the justice picture.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:02:35 PM by Redemption »

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »
Hi Redemption. 

zena

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 05:46:52 PM »
So you're saying that we should stick to equality and not let that little kid have the extra box? I'm not following your stance on it.

btw, you don't know if it's the guy (or dad) that gave his box to the smallest boy, or if he was told to give the box to the smallest boy.

I'll explain my interpretation of the pictures. The first picture, all three characters get a box, and that is considered equality. In the second picture, the smallest boy gets the tallest guy's box, now he can see the game, but now equality has been overlooked (at least in terms of boxes). Yet, in terms of being able to see the game, the little boy gets justice, instead of equality. But if you think about it, you can also label the first picture as "inequality," because the little boy can not see the game, but the other two can. And you can label the second picture as "equality," as now everyone has a chance to see the game. Equality is a really thin line. Not everyone will like justice, especially if it's someone else who determines what justice is. But in the case of this picture, I think agree with the justice picture.

Saying, look at it differently.   :)

Redemption

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »
Hi Redemption.

Hi Moon.of.my.lif e!

Saying, look at it differently.   :)

I still don't understand what you meant...? Help me understand.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 01:33:11 PM »
Hi Redemption.  Your thoughts are so deep.   :knuppel2: my head a little. 

Redemption

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2013, 07:17:42 PM »
Hi Redemption.  Your thoughts are so deep.   :knuppel2: my head a little.

lol, well just ask and I will try to explain it better. Sometimes I confuse myself.

Redemption

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 01:00:47 PM »
Do you know why women use eyeliner, eye shadow, or other various eye makeup? To make their eyes seem bigger. Think how cute things with big eyes are; babies, and tarsiers. Do you know why women use lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss? To make their lips seem fuller. Think lips down there, when things get heated. Why do women wear bras (push ups, etc)? To make their breasts seem bigger. Think great for breast feeding kids. Why do women like to wear tight clothing to look "sexy?" To make their bodies curvy. Think wide hips to pop out babies.

What's my point? Well, obviously, over the centuries, women have perfected ways to capture a man's attention (subconsciously). It's obvious we (men) have a hard time controlling our hormones subconsciously when it comes to a woman's physical features, and it's harder when they know how to enhance those features.

And what do men have to attract women? Sweat... yes, that's right. Sweat. More accurately called pheromones. So if you're smelling that musky man smell, run, because sooner or later, you'll be thinking of tearing his clothes off and making an army of cute babies with him.

That's why I don't shower for days... Kidding... not really... really.

aboo

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »
hmmm.....so there are some truths to what my gfs have been telling me.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'm going to work on how to capture a man's atttention more deligently from now on....

As to pheromones.... I must be immune to it because all I could think of while at the gym was...."why are you stinking so bad!" the gym is pretty empty but why come workout next to me.... I had ZERO interest in tearing off his clothes let alone make babies with him.  I kid...maybe just the tearing clothes part...cause he sure was stanky! :2funny:

Advertisements