Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87484 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2015, 07:59:35 AM »
Three guys are sitting in a sauna: a Mexican, an Asian, and a white guy. The Mexican and white guy are showing off their new tech gadgets. The white guy says, "Hey, look what I got: the new Google Glass!" The Mexican & Asian say, "Wow, that's nice, man." Then the Mexican guy says, "Check out my new cellphone; it's a watch!" The white guy and Asian say, "Very cool, dude." The Asian guy has nothing to show these guys, so he gets up and walks away naked to to the bathroom. Then he comes back 5 minutes later from the bathroom still naked with paper hanging out of his butt crack. The Mexican and white guy say, "Hey, you have something hanging out of your ass." The Asian guy says, "Oh look, I'm receiving a Fax!"

:2funny: :D

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2015, 08:00:34 AM »
LOL Tai Lau! ;D

Like this post: 0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2015, 02:57:14 PM »
Movie ratings explained, but the guys are probably more interested in this information:

G: Nobody gets the girl.
PG: The good guy gets the girl.
R: The bad guy gets the girl.
X: Everybody gets the girl!

;D

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2015, 06:47:13 PM »
Giggles_Shyly in a short, cute skirt walks up to a policeman on the street and says, "I have a problem." The policeman asks her what it is, she points to a man across the street and says, "See that man?" The policeman replies, "Yes, is he watching you?" She replies, " NO!  That's the problem!"

;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2015, 09:26:13 PM »
LMBO funny one Trouble  ;D :2funny: :police:

proudlao

« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2015, 08:22:43 AM »
Typical women  ;D ;D Me me me  ::) ::) :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »
 :2funny: funny Tai Lau!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 15, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »
That's funny that the foreigner knows five languages and none of them were English.    ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2015, 11:56:43 AM »
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

:2funny: :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2015, 08:50:31 PM »
GS, mean but funny.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2015, 08:57:49 PM »
ProudLao, VillainousHero, and Tai Lau left separately after a very late night out drinking Coronas until the early hours. They met the next day for an early happy hour, and compared notes about who had been the most drunk. ProudLao claims that he was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home, walked into the house, and as soon as I got through the door, I ate chunks". To which VillainousHero replied, "You think that was drunk? I got in my car, drove out of the parking lot, and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!" And Tai Lau proclaimed, "I was by far the most drunk. I got home, I got in a big fight with my wife, knocked a candle over and burned the whole house down!" They all looked at each other for a moment. Then ProudLao says: "Guys, I don't think you understand. Chunks is my dog."

;D    :D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2015, 06:20:42 AM »
 :D :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2015, 11:26:31 AM »
Two drunk friends, ProudLao and Tai Lau, are walking along. ProudLao says to Tai Lau, "What a beautiful night, look at the moon." Tai Lau stops and looks at ProudLao. "You're wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun." They began to argue when they come upon another drunk, VillainousHero . They asked, "Sir, could you please help settle our argument? Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining. Is it the moon or the sun?" VillainousHero looked at the sky and said, "Sorry, I don't live around here."

:D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2015, 11:37:19 AM »
LMBO..... Hero must be an alien? :D

proudlao

« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »
LMAO VH needs to be drunk to see the shining light 😜

Advertisements