Advertisement

Author Topic: LOL @theking for years, (me, summmerberry, many other) foodstamp  (Read 4796 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
we been saying that income and asset don't count depending on your state and etc...
 ;D ;D ;D

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/23/744451246/3-million-could-lose-food-stamp-benefits-under-trump-administration-proposal

The Trump administration wants to change the way states determine who qualifies for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP, benefits, also known as food stamps. The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that 3 million people would lose their food assistance as a result.

The administration says it wants to close what it calls a "loophole" that allows states to give benefits to those who would not otherwise be eligible by raising or eliminating income and asset limits. Forty states and Washington, D.C., now take advantage of this option and have done so for many years.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: LOL @theking for years, (me, summmerberry, many other) foodstamp
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 09:40:48 AM »
sad though
many folks going be hungry
time to eat the rich?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 10:11:07 AM »
sad though
many folks going be hungry
time to eat the rich?
i work everyday but i don't get to eat shrimp, steaks and lobsters, like my friends who are on government assistance.  they say they can't work, read and/or write, but can go fishing/hunting (fidn the steepest river and climb the tallest mountain range) almost everyday...the y know the rules, maps to all DNR sites.  each year when they file taxes back, they get close to $20,000 back...not only that but they also drive newer cars than i do (some even have 2-3).  Time to become a bum and live off the government! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 10:19:11 AM »
i work everyday but i don't get to eat shrimp, steaks and lobsters, like my friends who are on government assistance.  they say they can't work, read and/or write, but can go fishing/hunting (fidn the steepest river and climb the tallest mountain range) almost everyday...the y know the rules, maps to all DNR sites.  each year when they file taxes back, they get close to $20,000 back...not only that but they also drive newer cars than i do (some even have 2-3).  Time to become a bum and live off the government! ha!

it's basic economics
i've say it a lot of times before

the reason why the poor hasn't revoke and eat the rich yet
is because of government assistance

give you an scenario

exampe A:

1. low income
2. free medicaid/foodstamp/housing/etc...

example B:

1. middle class
2. paid for your healthcare/food/housing/etc..

A=B  unless you just make a a ton of money
if you are in the lower middle class teir

than A>B

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 10:49:24 AM »
ZDN

i think you are too proud man
if our company goes bankrupt and we all get laid off

i'm filing for unemployment, healthcare, foodstamp, cash assistance, all that jazz

don't feel ashamed/lose face
that's the game, we have to play 

don't hate the playerz
hate the game

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:52:33 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 11:00:11 AM »

it's basic economics
i've say it a lot of times before

the reason why the poor hasn't revoke and eat the rich yet
is because of government assistance

give you an scenario

exampe A:

1. low income
2. free medicaid/foodstamp/housing/etc...

example B:

1. middle class
2. paid for your healthcare/food/housing/etc..

A=B  unless you just make a a ton of money
if you are in the lower middle class teir

than A>B
that's not economics...th at is what you called basic politics...provide just enough government assistance to keep them, not even above, but on the poverty line just to maintain their votes.  while a senator who's representing them in congress is making over 6 figures a year and still have the audacity to put in a raise for themselves, the welfare recipient is getting, on average, 10k.  you, my friend, should not become too dependent on these government assistance programs, as one day, you will have to pay it all back in the form of slavery! ha!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 11:11:33 AM »
ZDN

i think you are too proud man
if our company goes bankrupt and we all get laid off

i'm filing for unemployment, healthcare, foodstamp, cash assistance, all that jazz

don't feel ashamed/lose face
that's the game, we have to play 

don't hate the playerz
hate the game

sorry but i am too proud to beg.  while young, the family was on government assistance, those food stamps booklet was my ca$h money.  just because your family lived on it, doesn't mean you should either....blac k folks and those lazy folks are prime example, generations of welfare recipients and that's a shame.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:33:17 AM by ZDN »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 11:12:27 AM »
If you are smart enough to get them papers then you are made to have all that money. 

ceo gets payed big bucks, not because they work harder but because there is only one position and getting there is something you and I can never do because we aren't ceo material.  If you can make bank with being on the system then good for you.  Again, it is something I or you can never do because we are not made to do such a thing. 

Back to hustling.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 11:14:59 AM »
sorry but i am too proud to beg.  while young, the family was on government assistance, those food stamps booklet was my ca$h money.  just because your family lived on it, doesn't mean you should either....blac k folks and those lazy folks are prime example, generations of welfare recipients and that's ashame.

Despite reports detailing how whites account for a large share of welfare recipients if not being the majority...jus t saying.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 11:19:37 AM »
sorry but i am too proud to beg.  while young, the family was on government assistance, those food stamps booklet was my ca$h money.  just because your family lived on it, doesn't mean you should either....blac k folks and those lazy folks are prime example, generations of welfare recipients and that's ashame.

relax
ain't no one is lazy
we are all busting 40 hours/week
here in wisconsin, you gotta work to get foodstamp unless you just can't

you know those big companies that got bailout during the reccession
lol
ain't no shame

CEO and other do it all the time

FARMER handout, as we speak right now, trump

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 11:29:26 AM »
This young couple I know, well they are not married but have 2 children together.  They worked together and makes decent money.  Both child were born during my short lived employment with them so their kids are considered close acquaintance to me.  I saw how the couple met at work and how they would rent motel to get busy and kiss and tell and now, they have 2 children together.  Well get this, when she was pregnant, she is so qualified for wic program which is a free prenatal and infant food program for their child but she refuses to be on it.  Part is pride but most of it is the fact that she's too dayam lazy to go down to the station and file for such program. 

Once again, it is not for her. 

It is like wanting to work but you don't even want to apply or drop an application.   

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 12:30:04 PM »
This young couple I know, well they are not married but have 2 children together.  They worked together and makes decent money.  Both child were born during my short lived employment with them so their kids are considered close acquaintance to me.  I saw how the couple met at work and how they would rent motel to get busy and kiss and tell and now, they have 2 children together.  Well get this, when she was pregnant, she is so qualified for wic program which is a free prenatal and infant food program for their child but she refuses to be on it.  Part is pride but most of it is the fact that she's too dayam lazy to go down to the station and file for such program. 

Once again, it is not for her. 

It is like wanting to work but you don't even want to apply or drop an application.

if we both got laid off
im going on a 26 week unemployment vacation

i ain't got no shame/lose face    O0 O0 O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 12:53:22 PM »
if we both got laid off
im going on a 26 week unemployment vacation

i ain't got no shame/lose face    O0 O0 O0

It is your given right to collect if you qualify.

no shame in collecting what is rightfully yours.  I pay tax so that you may eat to survive too. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 02:12:17 PM »
Despite reports detailing how whites account for a large share of welfare recipients if not being the majority...jus t saying.
I would ask theking for a fact check...but he's only a FATchecker...h owever, i was able to obtain some data/info from this site: checkyourfact. com

"Whites make up the largest share of food stamps and Medicaid recipients, but as a share of the U.S. population, they utilize proportionally less than other ethnic groups.
Non-Hispanic whites, however, accounted for 61 percent of the U.S. population in 2016, so they utilized food stamps proportionally less than their share of the population. Blacks made up 12 percent of the population, but 25.6 percent of all recipients in 2016. Hispanics accounted for 18 percent of the population and 17.2 percent of all recipients.
"

so in essence, we've (hmong) been here for almost half a century, when more than 50% of our people are on welfare (SNAP), and more than 50% of those 50% are young bucks like hmgrock and still living on welfare...it is a shame. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 02:24:27 PM »
I would ask theking for a fact check...but he's only a FATchecker...h owever, i was able to obtain some data/info from this site: checkyourfact. com

"Whites make up the largest share of food stamps and Medicaid recipients, but as a share of the U.S. population, they utilize proportionally less than other ethnic groups.
Non-Hispanic whites, however, accounted for 61 percent of the U.S. population in 2016, so they utilized food stamps proportionally less than their share of the population. Blacks made up 12 percent of the population, but 25.6 percent of all recipients in 2016. Hispanics accounted for 18 percent of the population and 17.2 percent of all recipients.
"

so in essence, we've (hmong) been here for almost half a century, when more than 50% of our people are on welfare (SNAP), and more than 50% of those 50% are young bucks like hmgrock and still living on welfare...it is a shame.

LOL 

damn
where you get these number
just pulling them out of your butt or something

i don't qualify for medicaid or foodstamp no more   :'( :'(
but you bet your ASS, if both my wife and me, lost our job
i will be on it like a donkey ass

i need to fix my teeth with medicaid
my knee joint is kinda of hurting me lately, i can still walk and run, soo i haven't gotten it check out yet because you know surprise medical bill

Advertisements