Advertisement

Author Topic: Based on the posts on PH, many of you don't know the definition of High-Value  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Perhaps you've never been with a person of high-value, which explains why you mistake it for physical looks only.

But when you're like some of us whose been with physically attractive people, then you know that looks are only part of it but there is so much more to it.

By the way, there were a few very physically attractive men who used to frequent PH and they don't speak the way some of you do. And guess what? Looks aren't everything to them because they already have it. I can guarantee that men who talk the most about looks aren't very good looking themselves and tend to choose the most flashy, made-up women. Whereas physically attractive men go for natural beauty and feminine personalities.

Even Kevin Samuels, himself, the man who coined high-value, only rates Beyonce at an 8.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Don't forget King Xerxes favor Esther than the Queen Vashti.

Proverb 30:31
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

1 Peter 3:3-4
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Esther was also physically beautiful but that's not why the king favored her. You're right, it was her character.

Why do you think Maly Vu and Paj Zaub Khab had so many admirers out of all the Miss Hmong Pageant winners? They stand out. There are other beauties too but they never had the same popularity or received that same kind of attention from the community.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Most women on dating apps do not find most men attractive hence why only the top 20% males are getting preselected by women. For men high value is not just looks but also includes money and status. For women it is almost exclusively looks and being feminine.

Women just are. Men have to become. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Most women on dating apps do not find most men attractive hence why only the top 20% males are getting preselected by women. For men high value is not just looks but also includes money and status. For women it is almost exclusively looks and being feminine.

Women just are. Men have to become.

Not so much looks, but weight yes. This is why you'll see so many high-valued men married to skinny Plain Janes. There are not many fat people where I live except for very few senior citizens who have conditions that keep them from being active. Even my neighbor, Elaine, is super skinny and she's probably in her 70s.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Esther was also physically beautiful but that's not why the king favored her. You're right, it was her character.

Why do you think Maly Vu and Paj Zaub Khab had so many admirers out of all the Miss Hmong Pageant winners? They stand out. There are other beauties too but they never had the same popularity or received that same kind of attention from the community.

Esther is a 7 1/2 while Vashti is a ten. *shoulders shrug*

I believe singers' goal is to entertain their audience and make business with their fans. The pageants' goal is to lead their community and be a role model to younger females. Not sure if they have times to love their s/o if they're super busy. Look at the relationship between hot looking Mai Xiong and average dude like Chue Vang. They hardly get along and they had their own differences.

I had Mai Xiong as a friend on facebook. Sometime she talks to me, but she rather spend her time with her girlfriends than chatting with her fans. I can woo her and turn her into my lover. Something about her turn me off. haha

« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 08:35:42 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If we're just going by looks alone, a 10 to me is someone like Cha Eun Woo or Sung Hoon. Those Korean entertainers are all incredibly attractive but some stand out more than others. People have their types.

Everybody says my ex looked like a young Bird Thongchai actor with fairer skin, but even I said bye- bye to him. That is why he is an ex. However, I don't know why I remember him resembling that Hmong entertainer Win Vang. The two entertainers don't even look the same.  :dontknow:

Bird Thongchai:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ex9_bLecY

Win Vang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H4p6kP1ZJo

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Btw, it doesn't matter what anybody thinks of a married person. You simply just don't rate them because they're unavailable anyways. You can think they're unattractive but the fact that they got somebody makes your opinion moot.

However, for us old, married, folks, there is a completely different rating system. There is such a thing as a high-valued husband/wife. The criteria typically includes job stability, how they interact with elders, community involvement, homeownership, parenting skills, and the satisfaction of their spouse, just to name a few. And of course, physical looks is also a part of it.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Come on now. I see high value cougars went on a prowl the young bucks.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Come on now. I see high value cougars went on a prowl the young bucks.

A cougar has to eat.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
A cougar has to eat.

More like she's horn-nay to hit.  ::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Cougars have needs, too. They're not dead.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Need or desire?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Get with a pretty looking person for what?  Are they an lv or Hermes purse that you carry around to show off to the world that you have a hot thing?

If looks are subjective then it is still the perception of such individuals to what they like or what a 10 to them

Like your boy g n his 10.  So good that he must gloat it on pH.  It's his 10 n only he can like it like a mother would love their down syndrome baby. 

Not my cup of tea but that's me.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements